Google Nexus 10 Tablet - Auto-rotate not working

jpjgolden

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I am stuck in the portrait position on my N10. I moved the few icons from screen 3 to screen 1 to reduce the number of home screens to 2. Since doing that, it's stuck in portrait. I have looked at Settings and the auto-rotate app but everything looks normal. Any ideas?

JP

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

jpjgolden

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Auto-rotate not working

Neither app helped, but my issue is unrelated to the 4.4 upgrade, I think. My system upgraded a week ago and all was okay until yesterday.

JP

Morecoffee

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

I realize I am stating the obvious... but have you tried a restart.
Or maybe a light tap... I am not sure how the sensor works but something might be stuck.
Good luck!

jpjgolden

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have tried both, but nothing changes. I learned that it starts in the landscape mode, and if I act quickly enough, I can lock the rotation in that mode. If it must be frozen in place, I prefer landscape to portrait.

JP

mayank008

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Hi I tried as solution 1) first uninstall all the application which change rotation settings like MX player etc...all suspected..

Then download any rotation app from store and set auto global and app setting (I used ultimate rotator app) then save that app setting. And restart tab...it worked for me ...plz check out...

1legion

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site

Same problem when long-touch previous post in Facebook messenger on nexus 10.very persistent have reinstalld many Times. Please reply to: 1legion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19