Nexus 10 Tablet - Charging Times

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
What are your charging times for the nexus 10? Also add what charger you are using. I have seen some people saying 7+ hours but didn't seem right.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
What are your charging times for the nexus 10? Also add what charger you are using. I have seen some people saying 7+ hours but didn't seem right.
I am using a 2 amp charger and it takes at least 6 - 8 hours. Seems to run down faster since the update to 4.4.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Took me about 6 hours yesterday. Mostly with the tablet shut down.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Shut down and using the stock charger it takes me a few hours.

This thread is very redundant.

Anyway, no, shutting the tablet down will not reduce full charge time to "a few hours". If the tablet is idle, it is not using much power. It might drop from 6 hours to 5.5 or something. Anything less indicates you were not at empty. Remember, with Lithium, the first 80% of a charge is faster than the last 20%.

CampCash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there an award for people that point out a topic may have been covered before? It sure appears there must be a cash prize for doing so given the eagerness of those that do.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

CampCash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
No, but there certainly should be a penalty for those too lazy to do a search first...

Lol. :beer: I would venture to say most though do not know or think about it as opposed to lazy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited: