Nexus 10: Still Capable or Outdated?

TJGEsq

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying the Nexus 10 being that it's selling for about $300 on eBay. But is the technology modern enough? I don't want to buy a tablet that is already outdated (or close to it). On the other hand, I will primarily use it for movies, comic books, web browsing, and email. I doubt any of that requires the most modern equipment. I may occasionally use it for note taking with a stylus and an app like Penultimate (if they have something like that in the Play store).

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 10: Still Capable or Outdated?

My wife and I, and the kids get great use out of my Nexus 7 (2012.) IMO, you will be fine.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 10: Still Capable or Outdated?

Nexus 10: Still Capable or Outdated?

Both. Anything you buy will be outdated after a few months. But it is still very capable.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I started using one only 4 months ago and love it. I looked for a while but nothing compared for the price. Still a great tablet.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
From a spec perspective very few will best the N10 still today. The nexus 10 is a great tablet. The only other tablet I would consider today would be a Galaxy tab pro.

If you really get into note taking, the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition may be best though.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited: