4.4.3 OTA watch

Ratamacue2

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Waiting impatiently here. I've been waiting for this since the last update broke the audio codec for playing FLAC files.

Anyone see it yet?

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
i don't have it yet either but i am hoping they made some tweaks to improve battery performance. i miss 4.3 because the battery lasted longer. I understand it's not all OS, especially with play services sometimes consuming most of the battery, but i boy can dream....

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus 10 just got OTA update this afternoon and installing it now.
T-Mobile Nexus 5, just got the OTA update to 4.4.3 at the same time, too...

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet here in Mic........

Just kidding! We all know location has NOTHING to do with when you get the update.

:p

Edit: though I am still wating on my update:'(

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Nothing yet here in Mic........

Just kidding! We all know location has NOTHING to do with when you get the update.

:p

Edit: though I am still wating on my update:'(

Personally don't care if it has nothing to do with it. Totally your prerogative to tell us where you are.

And I don't have the OTA yet in the norther NYC burbs. ;-)

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Got my notice last night when I got home from work and turned on my Nexus10. I downloaded it and installed without any issues or problems. Everything seems to be working just fine.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my notice last night when I got home from work and turned on my Nexus10. I downloaded it and installed without any issues or problems. Everything seems to be working just fine.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

Any chance they've given the settings menus their tablet orientation back?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Any chance they've given the settings menus their tablet orientation back?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

If you mean in the drop down menu, yes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000