Nexus 10 or ChromeBook 2?

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had a Nexus 10 for a while now and I love it for the most part. However, I have been thinking of buying the new ChromeBook 2 because it seems like it's just the laptop version of everything I do on the Nexus. Personally, I just use the Nexus at home so the WiFi issue wouldn't be a problem. What do you guys think I'd lose if I made the switch?

rxnelson

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Read some reviews of chromebook 2. One I read says exynos CPU lags and stutters if you do more than one thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I really think this is apples and oranges.

I like my Nexus 10 but there are things my laptop just does better. Mostly anything that needs massive CPU power or needs keyboard and mouse for better input.

Posted via Android Central App

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Read some reviews of chromebook 2. One I read says exynos CPU lags and stutters if you do more than one thing.

I heard that too and I watched a video of that. I might have to go with one of the new Asus versions or the Acer.

rxnelson

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I heard that too and I watched a video of that. I might have to go with one of the new Asus versions or the Acer.

I bought the 720p just a month or so ago. I like it. It is the cheaper 2gb memory one but I can't complain so far. I mainly just check email, listen to google play, and read on it. The keys are a little hard to get used to would be my biggest gripe so far.