Lollipop OTA

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody actually received Lollipop OTA yet? I'm getting the sense that most are sideloads and that I'm banging my head against a wall prematurely..

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Stephen Hall1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have just got the ota notification now in the UK. I desperately want to do it, but the Sky Go app does not yet work with Lollipop and I use it all the time to watch TV. Torn........

Posted via the Android Central App

Stephen Hall1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Flip.....and it is tails. Sky Go App it is then for the next few weeks.
Luckily my daughter's Nexus 7 has just got the ota so enjoying a play with that 😀

Posted via the Android Central App

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Cmon this is silly to have to wait this long for the update. I side loaded my nexus 7 but don't want to erase everything on the 10 so decided to wait for the OTA.

Last edited:

tplace 1976

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You can get the OTA downloads via AC (and other sites) so you don't have to lose your data.

I sideloaded my N10 last night, and after bootup (you have the option to do a wipe, or simple reboot...as I'm guessing you know as you sideloaded your N7) and upon boot, I still had all my settings/apps/data.

Gigi Becali

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
i live in UK and today i got the message with lollipop update and I hit ok, after a few minutes of download and install at the end of installation pop's up an image with ERROR and a fallen android image. Now my tablet is switching on and off with No Command and and fallen android image and I can't do nothing to it.
Any ideeas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2