Case update, how has it worked for you & how's yours holding up?

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I got my Nexus 10 on launch day, and my case arrived a few days later. I got this one:

Supcase Ultra Slim Fit Multi-angles Leather Cover Case for Google Nexus 10 inch Tablet (Black) - Multiple Color Options https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009YZE2A...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4119414

I use my tablet every day and I take it with me just about everywhere I go. I work outside for a living, and use my tablet on my lunches to catch up on social media, Android Central, listen to music and watch YouTube videos. I ride a dual sport motorcycle so sometimes I toss it in the side bags if I'm not taking a gear bag with me. It has been on many trips and vacations. I have also dropped it onto concrete a few times while it has been in the case, luckily the case was closed. Two of the drops were corner drops from about waist high. I did get a very slight dent in the corner plastic of my Nexus 10 on one of those drops, but the tablet is fine and I'm sure it would have shattered the screen without the case.

Back to the point of my post. My case is holding up great for how much I use it. It's still closes tightly and only some slight wear marks on the corners and the closure tab are visible. It has not marred my tablet in any way. So, what case do you have, how long have you had it and how is it holding up?

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a poetic slim line case. The case itself was fine, but the faux leather was starting to peel really bad a few months back. Last month I went through the RMA process for a replacement with Case from Poetic. They replaced it no questions asked. So now my N10 is in a brand new case.

Posted via Android Central App