Updating multiple apps fails after a few update......

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't use my Nexus 10 very often so every time I turn it on I have a ton of apps to update. A few or even one will update and then they all fail and I get a gazillion of the grey failure notifications. I end up[ having to update them one at a time which is quite tedious. Anyone else having this issue? I can't say when it started, but i suspect it was after one of the last system updates.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Bump....

No one? Just had the same issue again. I don't use it often so when I turned it on today I had 44 updates. Looks like maybe 3 updated. Then I had 41 notifications that said "can't update" Try again and error code 924. I am not going to update them one at a time. If there is no solution I will just stop updating forever.

Edit: Never mind. Clearing the Google Play cache seems to have resolved it.

Edit #2: Only allowed me to update a few more. Still an issue.

Last edited:

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Or maybe your storage is full....

I get the same thing if I do not watch my stored video pad casts and my apps try to update....

Posted via the Materialistic Android Central App

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Still having this issue and did do a Play update. Maps is still updating after 15 minutes. This only happens when updating multiple apps. Doing them one at a time is not a problem. Also, I have plenty of available storage.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I had the issue too. From what I have seen it appears to be an issue with the N10 updating apps in order then somewhere along the list it needs user confirmation because the app's permissions changed. waiting on that input times out and kills the rest of the updates.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Cleared the system cache and it helped................... once. Back to the problem again. I'm just going to stop updating all apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci