10-29-2012 08:55 PM
30 12
tools
    Things I don't like about the leaked LG Nexus:
    3. No LTE on the leaked device. I don't think I can buy a phone that isn't on 4G. \
    Well, thank goodness you're not buying the leaked device!

Honestly, I don't understand everyone getting their panties bunched up over a few leaked peaks of a field test unit when nothing has been announced, nothing official is known, and most importantly, we haven't heard what carriers will and will not carry.

I'm fairly confident you'll get what you're asking for, you just have to wait for the press releases.

... I hate the "ring of chrome" design motif, which makes its popularity with LG, Samsung and, yes, Apple all the more annoying.
    Don't worry, Apple will sue the **** out of them for violation an iPhone 3 "metal accents" patent that I'm sure they have already applied for. I'll whip out my 2005 Nokia 6682 as prior art and no will care. (jk)
    10-22-2012 08:00 PM
    No removable battery. I ALWAYS take an extra battery when I'm on vacation as I'm away from the charger all day. And also sometimes when I travel for work the extra battery comes quite in handy. UNless they've somehow figured out a way to make the battery life like that of my iPad.

I don't care about it being LG. I don't care about storage space as I don't really put movies or music on it (see can't change the battery and don't want to kill it). I'm overall fine with the screen size, although I keep waiting for them to make a phone with the screen more edge to edge, but must not physically be possible with current technology. Other than the back it looks exactly like my Nexus. I too would like to see at least a little change

To the OP who says you don't need to pull the battery because you always get all the upgrades, I've had the latest versions of the OS way sooner than my non-rooted counterparts.

I assume that the big US companies won't release it without LTE so I'm not too nervous there.
    10-28-2012 08:28 PM
    I don't care about the non removable battery or no lte, but the rumored storage options and price are my issues with it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    10-28-2012 08:36 PM
    I don't care about the non removable battery or no lte, but the rumored storage options and price are my issues with it.

Welcome to today.
    10-29-2012 08:19 PM
    Yeah not complaining now. Bah should of know better than to let Internet rumors rattle me.

What don't I like now? Well nothing

10-29-2012 08:55 PM
30 12