I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

mxiia

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Can you test it with headphones with inline mic/button to see if they work?

The Nexus 7 didn't support inline mic/button, the Galaxy Nexus did.

mukarram1

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
So you have 4.2 on your GNex? How did you get it and how can I?

Actually, I think I remember you posted that you just have the keyboard. But still, how can I get that?

anon(924978)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So you have 4.2 on your GNex? How did you get it and how can I?

Actually, I think I remember you posted that you just have the keyboard. But still, how can I get that?

The thread is about Nexus 4, not about Android 4.2 or the GNexus.
And no, there is no 4.2 updates available for Nexus S / GNexus / Nexus 7. Concerning the keyboard, he just dumped the whole Nexus 4 system to extract the keyboard apk.

weiny

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
There was a rumor that there would be multiple OEM's who were gonna make a nexus. Is this still going to happen or is thi the only Nexus coming out for the foreseeable future?

nikos523

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
There was a rumor that there would be multiple OEM's who were gonna make a nexus. Is this still going to happen or is thi the only Nexus coming out for the foreseeable future?

Nexus 7-Asus
Nexus 10-Samsung
Nexus 4-Lg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

chgoflip10

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

I need to play with the Lumia some more. But it should be a fine phone. If you're double-fisting, you could certainly do worse.

Appreciate your response... One more question: Would I be able to use the wireless charger of the Lumia with the N4 and vice versa? Thanks again in advance :)

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So when are all the tech reviews going to be released? I'm assuming there's some sort of "news blackout" on full reviews until a certain date? I haven't seen a full review on any site. Phil has teased us with his.. :(

anon(924978)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So when are all the tech reviews going to be released? I'm assuming there's some sort of "news blackout" on full reviews until a certain date? I haven't seen a full review on any site. Phil has teased us with his.. :(

Be patient, he received his Nexus 4 yesterday. He needs at least a week to make a complete review.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
They both use the Qi standard as well as the Palm Touchstone inductive charger :)
Does the touchstone use Qi? iv been trying to find this and can't. theres also a couple people in this thread that said the touchstone wouldnt work with the nexus 4. Does any one know for sure if it will or not?

youareme7

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Appreciate your response... One more question: Would I be able to use the wireless charger of the Lumia with the N4 and vice versa? Thanks again in advance :)

Both the nokia wireless chargers and the N4 wireless charger supports the Qi standard so I can say with confidence that they will both work. The Nokia wireless charging stand also has a built in NFC tag so you could program your N4 to launch the clock or something when you set it. Pretty great that these wireless chargers are starting to gain acceptance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol