I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

thegreatino

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Would you say the Nexus 4 has the highest build quality of any Nexus device yet?

Would you say it's worth buying as a 2nd phone to try out some US prepaid/monthly carriers? (I am currently on contract with VZW w/ a GNex)

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Will you ever pick up your 2 or 3 Galaxy Nexus phones again except to try and install Firefox OS?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Would you recommend it over a one x or the one x plus I'm drooling over and how's the data speed on at&t?? This is crucial and I will never own a phone that's not rooted and the lack of storage is a bit of a bother but do you think you can answer these questions??

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

toramorigan

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple of questions:

- Aside from the new tweaks to the lock screen, quick settings, new camera/gallery app, have you noticed any other tweaks to the core Google/Android apps that are included?

- How bad of a fingerprint magnet are the front and back surfaces?

- In your opinion, do you think there will be a 32GB option in the months to come, or do you think Google is just dead set on 16GB max for their Nexus phone line?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true it has a notification light in the same position as the Galaxy Nexus?

I can answer that for you, and yes, it is. There have been manual scans, as well as photo renders showing the notification light.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke