I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

JohnDoes

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, let's ask him to compare the screen to a non-announced, not-soon-to-be-released product on a different platform.

The L920 is already released, And I did not know that the iPhone5 is on the same plattform as the N4 oO

If you want to troll, do it right :p
Now, let's focus to more important things, N4 :)

khuzema

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The battery is plenty big. I use it all day and it lasts about 10 hours. there are always small external battery packs if needed or maybe this device isnt for you and a device like the Maxx or one with a removable battery would work.

thanx for the reply, what i meant is in your opinion, as i have no experience whatsoever of andoird phones,, will it or should it last for one year at least and i wont have to buy another cell may be due to battery problems, i hope you get me

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
A non removable battery is the same as a removable battery except that you can't remove it. So ask yourself why you need to remove your battery at all, and if the answer is an absolute MUST ability to remove the battery then you have your answer. But I personally can't think of a reason that you need to do so.

I've had cases where my phone won't wake up and I had to pull the battery....

khuzema

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
can anybody please tell me , based on their experience,, how many months or years the default battery of such a super phone lasts, as it will not have replaceable battery , as i want to use it at least for 1 yr,

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh no. I know it's released elsewhere, just not here. And here, matters. It's a good question, don't get me wrong, if a bit unrealistic given Phil's job.

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am on Verizon. Would you guys recommend buying a gnexus or a galaxy s3 or waiting and hoping the nexus 4 comes to Verizon?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
can anybody please tell me , based on their experience,, how many months or years the default battery of such a super phone lasts, as it will not have replaceable battery , as i want to use it at least for 1 yr,

Longer than you'll have the phone, most likely.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh no. I know it's released elsewhere, just not here. And here, matters. It's a good question, don't get me wrong, if a bit unrealistic given Phil's job.

Not really, Phil likes to play with many different phones and has already stated he wants to try the Lumia. Given his position of getting phones early I think he's in a great position to comment

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12