I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

jeregano

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Phil thanks for this forum. I maybe I missed it or maybe you haven't had a chance to check or address it but I have a question. Since the back is beautiful glass I think I might need to cover it up so my butter fingers self won't break it. I my question is, because I am really excited about wireless charging, when I cover my eventual nexus 4 with a case will I be able to just sit it on that nifty orb to charge it?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Where are there answer's? So if I want answers if any I have to scroll through 14 pages ouch

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
One of the verge guys n4 tester phones fell from his kitchen table and made a small crack in the back. Sounds like iPhone all over again.
Been thinking about that, actually. Tapping on the back gives a different sound than the front -- whatever that means.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Where are there answer's? So if I want answers if any I have to scroll through 14 pages ouch

Or click on Phil's profile and review his posts. :rolleyes:

So... Will the new STAR WARS movies from Disney have an older Luke, Han and Leia? :confused: You said I have questions.... :D

xx_blam_xx

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Blues homecoming show is out there tomorrow. Hoping to get out to it.

Nice! I'll be driving from good 'ole Fairhope, AL to check out the show and celebrate my grandma's birthday, so maybe I'll see you there! :p

Also, on a side-note, I just found out you're from Pensacola. I was born there. Also, my mom went to high school with the mayor and she liked his name so much, she named me Ashton, too. Kinda weird, kinda cool. Yay for personal info on the internets!!

Not really a question though, but it would be awesome if one of your video samples with the Nexus 4 was of the Angels. Would be cool to see how it handles high-speed video capture. And reaaaaaaaaally loud noise. Yeah.

Last edited:

Kvoth

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Great threa! My only question that no one seems to mention in reviews is...

Does USB OTG work with flash drives out-of-the-box??

jackbcohen2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Does the build quality feel as good as some HTC phones like the One X? Does it feel plasicky or cheap like the Note 10.1? Overall, would you buy this phone?

Mitalis

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey Phil,

How's the radio/signal strength for the Nexus 4 vs the Galaxy Nexus or GSM Galaxy S III? Would it be possible to do a side by side comparison on the same network? It's been my experience that the radios used in Samsung phones generally get worse signal in comparison to a Motorola or HTC device. I have no idea what to expect from a LG phone.

Thanks in advance,

- Mitalis

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard some reports of the breaking glass in the back on some test nexus.

Yeah one of the reviewers over at The Verge cracked their screen dropping it from a counter or something. It had a scratch from the camera edge to the nearest edge of the device.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair