I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering about clock/weather and having multiple cities. Would I be able to have, with the stock app, a widget on one of my screens which displays time and weather for two different locations?

Thanks

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering about clock/weather and having multiple cities. Would I be able to have, with the stock app, a widget on one of my screens which displays time and weather for two different locations?

Thanks

Loads of third-party widgets for that. Sadly, Google's excellent new clock doesn't have such a widget.

mcguinness89

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Nice review sir! But I have one question. Is the bezel tightly sealed to the screen like it is on the Galaxy S3? Or do I need thin pieces of paper to remove dust in between the bezel and the screen lol

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Nice review sir! But I have one question. Is the bezel tightly sealed to the screen like it is on the Galaxy S3? Or do I need thin pieces of paper to remove dust in between the bezel and the screen lol

Haven't noticed any accumulation -- and it's dusty around here. I would have noticed.

Anthimus

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Phil, can you please answer this one? This is the 4th time it has been asked in this thread, and for some reason it keeps getting overlooked. If you don't know the answer that's fine too, but a response of any sort would be appreciated.

Thanks.

any news on 4.2 having avrcp 1.3 or 1.4?

specifically looking for meta data being displayed on a cars stereo over bluetooth

Last edited:

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
One-handed thumb test. How far do you have to stretch before needing to adjust the grip?

Wouldn't that highly depend on individual hand/finger size? Phil has already said that he has small hands.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I haz questions Phil,

1. How does the screen look when you're wearing polarized sunglasses? Does it change when you rotate the screen sideways? My galaxy nexus and nexus 7 are almost unreadable sideways, not a deal breaker,just curious.

2. In your review , regarding battery life, did you quote 3-5 hrs of screen time? If so, that's great as currently I get about 3hrs tops on my galaxy nexus, up to about 4 with the extended battery.

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Phil, I Lol'd so hard at the tobacco stain comment that I could barely finish the review. That, sir, was awesome.

0x53

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my first post here and I have to apologies for my english.

I have a question about the N4 and the review. I thought the back is gorilla glass 2, too. I don't find anything about a "not" glass back.
Did anyone has a source for this?

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Good news on the battery life. This phone gives T Mobile users something to look forward to.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Android Central Forums

3-5 hours screen on isn't that much better than the Galaxy Nexus, which has terrible battery life....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC