Every country thats not getting the N4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Your point being? I get unlimited data, talk/text for $40/month and its the 2nd best coverage in my area. So once again, your point?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Guess you didnt see what I did there...

The SGS3 running CM10 that will have 4.2 more than likely before you get your hands on the N4, oh and I can store 20GB of music if I want and still have 70 GB to fill

How can CM10 release a 4.2 build before the Nexus 4 comes out? @_@

Now lets not turn this thread into another pissing contest, but how can you ever say that the N4 isn't a high end phone considering its internals? Like really. But anyways, if you wanna talk about how great the GS3 is that's a-ok with everyone here, just do it in the GS3 forum :) . That's why we have separate device forums here.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
no real point, just being as snarky as the thread is. I only mentioned the SGS3 stuff because of the other poster who seemed to think the sgs was the same thing as an Eris...something to be looked down on in this day and age

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
How can CM10 release a 4.2 build before the Nexus 4 comes out? @_@

Now lets not turn this thread into another pissing contest, but how can you ever say that the N4 isn't a high end phone considering its internals? Like really. But anyways, if you wanna talk about how great the GS3 is that's a-ok with everyone here, just do it in the GS3 forum :) . That's why we have separate device forums here.

nah, I was jsut being as snarky as the OP. Yeah maybe I shouldn't have but it was low hanging fruit. I have some expectations that 4.2 code will be released before the actual device. Could be wrong but it will not be long after. Since it isnt a huge upgrade, I imagine that it won't take long to get it in there.

I thing the N4 is ok, and does have good internals, with a few exceptions. Like I said, I was just being flippant with the OP. No pissing contest from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci