Gmail Update??

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know with the Nexus 4 with Jelly bean 4.2 Gmail will be upgraded. Has anyone read or heard of other devices will get this update as well. I was hoping so since I received the google search update.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
my guess is most phone will get it. it will be a gmail app update also. just like my nexus 7 got the new google now update couple days ago, but it's still running on 4.1 instead of 2. google started updating some of the apps individually so they won't get behind because of how long it takes for the os update due to carriers approvals for none nexus phones.

I know with the Nexus 4 with Jelly bean 4.2 Gmail will be upgraded. Has anyone read or heard of other devices will get this update as well. I was hoping so since I received the google search update.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't use G-mail, can I integrate my Outlook accounts in there? (Also my Google account uses my old Hotmail to log in, that won't cause a problem right?)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hope it doesn't. Did you link your hotmail and google accounts together? smart I should do that. It always drove me nuts having two emails.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Well it seems the new GMail requires some stuff that comes with 4.2, so it may be something that comes on the N4 and comes to other devices as their Android version is upgraded as well. For a while the Galaxy Nexus had a GMail version that was above what was available in the Play Store. Thinking it'll be like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non