Stealing Pies From My Porch

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
As I sat on that porch, the kind of porch with lattice webbing stretching like a yawn from it's deepest angles; upon which a dizzying Boston Fern hung like a basket full of questions, I strained to see the display on my smartphone. There was no reason I needed to see it, I was only shuffling through the app drawer like one might do with a deck of cards - watching their symbolism glide across a midnight backdrop, almost as if the clue to a greater answer would spring forth and startle me into a reality I hadn't know since the Blackburry Curve. A reality where I didn't own such a device, or rather, it didn't own me. A reality where I cared to argue the intolerable lack of proportioning statements made by Faulkner in the "Sound And The Fury," more than I did the bloated opinion someone had crafted about a telephone. Maybe the opinion was my own.

I chose to open an application entitled "MP3 Tagged," and then proceeded to rename some of the titles of songs on my device to other things. Tool's "Disposition" became "Flangy Dreamsicle Cave Barron Von Wilderness," and John Coltrane's "Giant Steps," became "How To Craft #Winning". I had gone full potato. What was happening to my brain? Instead of reading about the chemical engagements of saltatory conduction - and getting the ligand gated operations down pat, I had spent all evening f#@!ing around on ADB, flashing ROMs and playing on an ICS Virtualbox kludge that was actually pretty fun. What a s#!t show.

She sat her steaming Oolong on the table and began to page through the album of photos he had taken during his summer in Wyoming, where he "practiced Cowboy' as well as being thoroughly whipped by the physical and psychological tribulations of that profession's dusty cowhide gloved sunset. He had come back a n?e and rejuvenated man, she thought whimsically, but now; her mind trailed off, the same as he had done those summers ago. She suddenly wished she had something stronger than tea to drink. She went over to the armoir and pushing aside a picture of them in Florinapolis reached into a drawer for a bottle of Tullamore Dew.

It had started to rain and still I sat there doing nothing. Thumbing through inconsequential trivia that I collected on my "SkyDrive," while simultaneously battling some guy on the Internet about how he was an Apple shill, should go to hell and that Android was for "real work". Dongle Pouchington, my old Bloodhound passed gas and in the distance I heard American Freedom burst through the valley in the form of an obnoxious truck.
"Born In The USA" became "Poker Face," and I needed a drink.

Looking at him from across the room, she remembered the first time she had seen him walk the dinosaur. They bought the Nexus 4.

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm not smoking anything. Nor have I had a drink - this is my expression of wilting focus and will power and a consideration of valuing things for what they are to you, instead of what people say they should be. It is summarized as both a dog's fart and the vice of an over compensation mechanism which culminates anti climatically into something you've read a million times before.

With a splash of myself added.

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not smoking anything. Nor have I had a drink - this is my expression of wilting focus and will power and a consideration of valuing things for what they are to you, instead of what people say they should be. It is summarized as both a dog's fart and the vice of an over compensation mechanism which culminates anti climatically into something you've read a million times before.

With a splash of myself added.

Mind = Blown

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Well dang Cletus back a WPcentral country, did gave me a fair warning I'll say. He said " Winter watch out for them Android city folks, they be strange".

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Well dang Cletus back a WPcentral country, did gave me a fair warning I'll say. He said " Winter watch out for them Android city folks, they be strange".

You do understand that your intolerance of cowboys is a rather provincial way to analyize the world, no?

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Kudos my good man. The relevance of the drivel gone by has dwindled in the wind like my flatulent outburst of wisdom I perceived as golden. You have shown new light on a dying day so it may burst forth one last time before fading into the afterglow...allowing the new dawn to make its approach as it so faithfully always has.

sent through the third galaxy

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Kudos my good man. The relevance of the drivel gone by has dwindled in the wind like my flatulent outburst of wisdom I perceived as golden. You have shown new light on a dying day so it may burst forth one last time before fading into the afterglow...allowing the new dawn to make its approach as it so faithfully always has.

sent through the third galaxy

I raise my Beujolais and look at you approvingly through a monocle that was once my fathers. I also shuffle newspapers and clear my throat incessantly as I warm my moccasins by the fire.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
As I sat on that porch, the kind of porch with lattice webbing stretching like a yawn from it's deepest angles; upon which a dizzying Boston Fern hung like a basket full of questions, I strained to see the display on my smartphone. There was no reason I needed to see it, I was only shuffling through the app drawer like one might do with a deck of cards - watching their symbolism glide across a midnight backdrop, almost as if the clue to a greater answer would spring forth and startle me into a reality I hadn't know since the Blackburry Curve. A reality where I didn't own such a device, or rather, it didn't own me. A reality where I cared to argue the intolerable lack of proportioning statements made by Faulkner in the "Sound And The Fury," more than I did the bloated opinion someone had crafted about a telephone. Maybe the opinion was my own.

I chose to open an application entitled "MP3 Tagged," and then proceeded to rename some of the titles of songs on my device to other things. Tool's "Disposition" became "Flangy Dreamsicle Cave Barron Von Wilderness," and John Coltrane's "Giant Steps," became "How To Craft #Winning". I had gone full potato. What was happening to my brain? Instead of reading about the chemical engagements of saltatory conduction - and getting the ligand gated operations down pat, I had spent all evening f#@!ing around on ADB, flashing ROMs and playing on an ICS Virtualbox kludge that was actually pretty fun. What a s#!t show.

She sat her steaming Oolong on the table and began to page through the album of photos he had taken during his summer in Wyoming, where he "practiced Cowboy' as well as being thoroughly whipped by the physical and psychological tribulations of that profession's dusty cowhide gloved sunset. He had come back a n?e and rejuvenated man, she thought whimsically, but now; her mind trailed off, the same as he had done those summers ago. She suddenly wished she had something stronger than tea to drink. She went over to the armoir and pushing aside a picture of them in Florinapolis reached into a drawer for a bottle of Tullamore Dew.

It had started to rain and still I sat there doing nothing. Thumbing through inconsequential trivia that I collected on my "SkyDrive," while simultaneously battling some guy on the Internet about how he was an Apple shill, should go to hell and that Android was for "real work". Dongle Pouchington, my old Bloodhound passed gas and in the distance I heard American Freedom burst through the valley in the form of an obnoxious truck.
"Born In The USA" became "Poker Face," and I needed a drink.

Looking at him from across the room, she remembered the first time she had seen him walk the dinosaur. They bought the Nexus 4.

Sweet Brown ain't nobody got time for that! - YouTube

I tried to read that....

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
so random.. i have no idea what is going on in this thread. Can I have my 5 min back? I feel like I just read an excerpt from a hunter s thompson book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance