Let's start a petition

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I opened up this big bag of miniature gobstoppers. Each package is supposed to have 3 candies. This one only has 2.

2012-11-04 22.08.57.jpg

We need to start a petition. Wonka can't keep selling us candy and keeping one G (gobstopper) out of the package! This is a 2G bag of candy and I want 3G. I don't care that I got the candy at the store for 50% off because it's after Halloween, I deserve all 3 G's.

WONKA - Contact Us

Who's with me?

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
You paid the Wonka tax you Wonka shill! Go back to your static Nerds and walled garden of Gobstoppers while the rest of us enjoy the dark chocolatey goodness of Hershey OS and its endless compendium of killer candy combinations.

My Reese's Cup Epic Peanutty Touch With Lighting Fudge Maximus Kisses 9G will trounce your pithy golden ticket.

I hate my school!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My school ball this year was Willy Wonka.... there were umpa lumpa's!
Only let down was their was candy in the female toilets but not the male... DISGRACE!
Do those Wonka bars even exist any more?
I am disappointed I only get Nerds here. Maybe if i sign this petition they will come to Aus?

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My school ball this was Willy Wonka.... there were umpaloompa's! Only let down was their was candy in the female toilets but not the male... DISGRACE!
Do those Wonka bars even exist any more? I am disappointed I only get Nerds here. Maybe if i sign this petition they will come to Aus?

uploadfromtaptalk1352096754449.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Forget about the candy, what's the deal with that MacBook Pro, buddy?!?!?

(Note: Written from my work Dell. If I was home at my g/f's, I'd be on my MBP, too.)

cozzy123

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Im guessing you didn't like that petition about the nexus getting a sd card....LOL

I would have loved expandable memory as well but I like the 300-350 pricetag a lot better. I also like the idea of google not having to pay microsoft any royalties for that tech.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX