Just a thought but does anyone else think Google offered it to T-Mobile only since they are the only carrier not to sell the iPhone? I know it will work on at&t also but is it possible apple has a deal with at&t vzw and sprint not to offer Google branded devices?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    11-05-2012 02:09 PM
    Just a thought but does anyone else think Google offered it to T-Mobile only since they are the only carrier not to sell the iPhone? I know it will work on at&t also but is it possible apple has a deal with at&t vzw and sprint not to offer Google branded devices?

Nope not possible. Google and T-Mo have had a fairly good relationship since the launch of the first Android phone. My guess is they were the only network that said sure we would love to carry the phone and we don't care that you won't let us customize it to our liking.
    11-05-2012 02:12 PM
    Google and T-Mobile have an excellent relationship, and have even before the G1. All employee phones are on t-mobile (with very few exceptions who are on sprint) The iPhone has nothing to do with any of this.
    11-05-2012 02:16 PM

No, Google has it on T-Mobile because they're the only carrier that won't mess with the phone and will sell it just how Google wants.

If Apple was telling carriers to block competing products, they'd be having them stop the top-of-the-line Samsung/HTC/Motorola phones, not the Google ones...
    11-06-2012 02:37 AM