Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I wish they did replace the glass back before Production hits, as that one reviewer dropped his (I know, dropping will still break Gorilla Glass), but I read Phil here and another review post up the back scratches pretty easy. WTF?? I thought that was the PURPOSE of Gorilla Glass, so as to NOT get scratches?!?!? I understand dropping it, well your on your own there depending if it's a 5 inch drop on your lap or 3 feet+ to the floor... We know Gorilla Glass or not, dropping it will do damage.

I hope they change the back, but I'm sure now it's too late :(

The back is not Gorilla Glass, just the front

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I'd actually be good with either vibranium or Adamantium. I would be particularly interested in a blend so that, when Thor puts his hammer down, I can level several dozen square meters of forest trees and foliage while chatting on my phone.

Or even texting.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd actually be good with either vibranium or Adamantium. I would be particularly interested in a blend so that, when Thor puts his hammer down, I can level several dozen square meters of forest trees and foliage while chatting on my phone.

Or even texting.

Uh........What? Is it bad that I have no idea what any of that means? :confused:

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Uh........What? Is it bad that I have no idea what any of that means? :confused:

Thor vs Iron man and Captain America - YouTube

As a side-note about The Avengers, I would not have minded watching Hulk kill -- however accidentally -- the pilot shooting at him. In that respect and one other, I think his character's physical brute force strength was not fully realized. The other respect is I would have loved to see him literally tear up the plane trying to lift Mjoliner, only for him to be dragged to Earth holding onto it, and then starting to crumble the ground and wreak havoc on Earth's orbit / axial tilt trying to lift it. I know Hulk isn't inherently evil, so he wouldn't threaten to push Earth into the Sun to hold the hammer; but it would be interesting if he accidentally started to go in that direction and that sort of became a lesson to everyone else -- even Thor -- that you just can't trifle with Hulk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca