NEXUS 4 help?

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
hey guys, i am buying a nexus 4 on nov 13 but i would like to know 2 things:

1. If the specs say that the back of the nexus 4 is made out of gorilla glass 2, why does the back scratch so easily then?

2. does anyone know if when buying the nexus 4,will we have to pay delivery costs too?

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
hey guys, i am buying a nexus 4 on nov 13 but i would like to know 2 things:

1. If the specs say that the back of the nexus 4 is made out of gorilla glass 2, why does the back scratch so easily then?

2. does anyone know if when buying the nexus 4,will we have to pay delivery costs too?

Who says it scratches easily? One or two reviewers, who are going out of their way to beat up the phone?
Can everyone just calm down and wait for the phone to be released? Please?

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I had a SGS1 with gorilla glass 1. For the first year I had a screen protector which scratched up easily and looked like crap fast. Took that off and for the next year i had no scratches and smooth scrolling. Both my brothers had a SGS1 as well and no protector. Both of their screen are still fine. I even went to the beach with my phone and managed to get sand on the screen which i carefully removed. I also kept it in my pocket with all sorts of keys and I'm sure sand also and no scratches on the screen.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

No one has ever claimed that Gorilla Glass 2 is "scratch proof". And how do you know it scratches easily? Reviews? 10 random people reviewing a device doesn't give you an idea of how it will manage in the general public.

You have to pay sales tax and shipping from the Play Store.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Will T-Mobile be selling it off-contract at the same prices as Google Play?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
yeah thats true, but even if it does scratch easily im still getting it like most people:cool:

and does anyone know or have a clue how much the delivery costs will be?

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Will T-Mobile be selling it off-contract at the same prices as Google Play?

T-Mobile is selling it Nov 14th in select stores. It'll cost:

$199 on a Classic Plan w/ 2-year contract.

$199 down on a Value Plan and $15/mo for 20 months w/ 2-year contract.

$499 unsubsidized.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21