what's the first...

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Ill be getting the unlocked version for $349 if i decide to try a 16GB device. And the first thing ill do besides empty box, take off stickers, etc.....is see how much of my music i want to put on it if not all and then see how much room i have left (1270 songs)

I woulda thought youd have a much bigger music collection.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thing you're gonna do when you get your nexus?

Inspect for defects in case I have to get an RMA for a replacement. Had to do this once with my Galaxy Nexus and once with my Nexus 7. Thankfully Google is very good about exchanges - they let you keep the device while they two-day ship you a replacement.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Pounce around like a girl, turn it on, flick around and start downloading apps. Oh and get phone credit. Call the misses to say i have a phone again.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm just going to re-use my answer to the question here in May 2010 about what the first thing I was going to do my new HTC EVO 4G?

Find the nearest iPhone user, shove it in their face and scream, "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!?"

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going to re-use my answer to the question here in May 2010 about what the first thing I was going to do my new HTC EVO 4G?

Find the nearest iPhone user, shove it in their face and scream, "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!?"

Exactly what I'd do :)

Sent from my Nexus 7

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
And theyll be like take that 3g phone and get life. 3g was so last year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
And theyll be like take that 3g phone and get life. 3g was so last year.

and then he'll NFC someone a playlist but only after he finds a line of iphone buyers and they'll all be like WHAAAAT?!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well being that there is no such thing as 4G yet that argument is futile.
You should meet my brother, He is the definition of a nieve apple customer with futile arguments. You would have a "fun" day. The Samsung ad "but this one has" "we've had that for awhile now" is basically my brother thinking apple produces all the technology first. He once stated that they were the only products which could be used a modem, wow. My debate to Apple is usually show us your ram.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to take mine to the nearest skating rink and see how that sucka moves on ice. Then I'm gonna see how well Windex works on all that glass. Then I'll turn it on!

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The ROMs ive flashed with my Vibrant, the ROMs themselves did all that. I didnt have to unlock any bootloaders myself. In fact the ROMs rooted the phone as well from flashing it. It was all so simple and within the ROMs i used. I take it not all are like that but i havent done it in some months now. Or maybe it was the clockwork recovery in ROM manager that did that prior too. I forget but i did not unlock any bootloaders manually myself.

I have not flashed a ROM or rooted my GS3 as of yet.

Yeah, I dunno. But here's a good explanation on unlocked bootloaders and rooting: Root vs. Unlocked bootloader - xda-developers

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
You should meet my brother, He is the definition of a nieve apple customer with futile arguments. You would have a "fun" day. The Samsung ad "but this one has" "we've had that for awhile now" is basically my brother thinking apple produces all the technology first. He once stated that they were the only products which could be used a modem, wow. My debate to Apple is usually show us your ram.

LOL, Yeah I could have fun with that.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
OK then lte they have it you don't. So they win and laugh at you for being on 3g radios duh
Well being that there is no such thing as 4G yet that argument is futile.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
OK then lte they have it you don't. So they win and laugh at you for being on 3g radios duh

no LTE where I'm at so if someone said that to me id be like thats cool that your phone has an extra radio you'll never use. Oh and then id be like let me NFC you my contact info so we can be friends. Oh you can't do that sorry were not friends.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

Then ask why is LTE better? And proceed to laugh at them for using Verizon because TV said they won't get coverage unless they do.

Internet fanboy warrior stuff is fun!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums