bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Open the box
Take all stickers of the N4
Power on N4
Inspect device
Login Account

If the N4 is in perfection out the box and software is running smoothing then...

Clean the device
Place Screen Protectors on front and back
Connect my Nexus 4 to Nexus 7 through bluetooth so I can recieve my text messages on my N7.
Admire my Nexus 4 for bit then place on charger and go back to my N7
I will relish in the fact I have an N4 while on my N7 excited use my phone when I leave my house.
I use case for my N4 at work and use a leather pouch everywhere else.

Also take pictures of Nexus 4 and post them on Android Central.
Then I will throw away my irrelevant Thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Rayzaa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I dunno. But here's a good explanation on unlocked bootloaders and rooting: Root vs. Unlocked bootloader - xda-developers

Well i do get what it is saying but again, i think most ROM's do that for you but for me...if there is a phone that imo doesnt need to be rooted and flashed with a ROM, ....it is this one. You will get the latest updates in a timely fashion so i see no need for it.

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
unlock bootloader before i even power it up, and then play with it until the battery dies.

- - - Updated - - -

Also take pictures of Nexus 4 and post them on Android Central.
Then I will throw away my irrelevant Thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Same here :p

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

theriel

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
A quick question/request - could somebody write a little tutorial on how to create a full factory back-up of Nexus 4? (or link to the one which you believe will work with the newest O/S). It would be great to be able to make a full restore to the "out of the box" configuration, in case I mess up with the config/ROMs etc....

I guess making this backup image of the phone will be the first thing I would like to do!

Last edited:

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
A quick question/request - could somebody write a little tutorial on how to create a full factory back-up of Nexus 4? (or link to the one which you believe will work with the newest O/S). It would be great to be able to make a full restore to the "out of the box" configuration, in case I mess up with the config/ROMs etc....

I guess making this backup image of the phone will be the first thing I would like to do!

Google releases stock images on the developer site.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I may not unlock the bootloader this time, not sure. I never unlocked it on my N7 and enjoy it just the way it is. It is fun unlocking it though. I'll probably make a unboxing video for both the N4 and N10.

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You all must be single.

The first thing I'll do is tell the wife what I did and ask forgiveness. Then point out that she really didn't need another jacket when she asks what was wrong with my HOX...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You all must be single.

The first thing I'll do is tell the wife what I did and ask forgiveness. Then point out that she really didn't need another jacket when she asks what was wrong with my HOX...

Don't forget to state that your HOX has resale vale. Jackets only have goodwill value.

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
You all must be single.

I'm 15 so

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You're getting a Nexus 4 at 15?

Man I gotta berate my folks for how little they gave me. And then tell my kids that they should be happy with their cheap voice /sms cellphone, I'm not buying them an android plus data plan.

When I was a kid, we had to push our own data packets uphill. Both ways.

But seriously, I'm jealous, you are growing up in some very exciting times...

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
You all must be single.

What I do is wine and dine my wife, have fun with her then tell her when she is still in a happy mood. Easy forgiveness achieved lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
What I do is wine and dine my wife, have fun with her then tell her when she is still in a happy mood. Easy forgiveness achieved lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I've been married for 14 years. If I even suggested that my wife would demand to know what I did or bought. Cuz she'd be right:)

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna have to leave sprint and go to AT&T to get mine so the first thing I'm gonna do is look at the signal indicator,

2nd... 10 or maybe 15 speed tests.

3rd... kick myself for paying so much for cell service.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX