11-14-2012 01:06 PM
74 123
tools
    so if I add the nexus 4 to my line,does that mean i'll still have and upgrade available
    11-11-2012 12:01 PM
    so if I add the nexus 4 to my line,does that mean i'll still have and upgrade available
    I don't see why not.
    11-11-2012 12:04 PM
    that would be cool..if i could add the nexus 4 and still have upgrade option..
    11-11-2012 12:10 PM
    A $300 phone is going to turn into a $400 phone for me.

299 + 25 tax + 50 wireless charging + around 20-30 overnight shipping

lol
    50 for wireless charger? I wasn't aware that had been priced yet?..
    11-11-2012 12:16 PM
    to my knowledge it hasn't been but i think $50 is what people are expecting or hoping for. But Nokia similar dock is like $95 so idk if that price is realistic.
    big_time2 likes this.
    11-11-2012 12:30 PM
    It hasn't been officially announced or priced yet. At this point I don't see it becoming available at the same time as the phone...
    big_time2 likes this.
    11-11-2012 03:11 PM
    It's good to know they are shipping same day. So everyone should have theirs by Thurs if they do 2 day standard. If it isn't too much I probably will do next day. I just wish they announced what time they go on sale..... Have to wait for Gmail notification. Or those of you who have no life..... Constant refreshing the sale Page haha
    If it ships same day, does the Tuesday count as one of the 2 days? So technically...Wednesday arrival?
    11-11-2012 04:01 PM
    If it ships same day, does the Thursday count as one of the 2 days? So technically...Wednesday arrival?
    2 day shipping usually means it'll arrive 2 days after it ships... So Thursday.

As we all know, 2 day doesn't always mean it though. You may be looking at Friday even because there can be slowdowns. The only thing guaranteed in shipping it seems is "overnight" nowadays imho.
    11-11-2012 04:04 PM
    Couldn't find any information on the extra cost for overnight shipping. $20 for shipping is already high enough (seriously, $20 nowadays), I can only imagine how much overnight will be...
    11-11-2012 06:43 PM
    I have a question and I rather not waste a topic on this.

1- I sign into Google play with my Hotmail account, it has always being that way, I log into youtube like that.

2- It seems like I need to create a Google Wallet account in order to buy my nexus, I don't know what a Google Wallet is. Does google track every transaction or is just what I need to buy store in the play store?

3- The Credit Card I'm going to use to buy the Nexus and the one I'm going to use to buy apps/games are not the same. What are my options?
    11-11-2012 06:53 PM
    Did or does Google offer overnight shipping on the N7? If yes, how much does it cost? Curious to know how much they would charge for the phone overnight shipping.
    11-11-2012 07:09 PM
    I have a question and I rather not waste a topic on this.

1- I sign into Google play with my Hotmail account, it has always being that way, I log into youtube like that.

2- It seems like I need to create a Google Wallet account in order to buy my nexus, I don't know what a Google Wallet is. Does google track every transaction or is just what I need to buy store in the play store?

3- The Credit Card I'm going to use to buy the Nexus and the one I'm going to use to buy apps/games are not the same. What are my options?
    When you buy it you will have the choice of which one you want to use. You will have a default card but, if your other card is in the system you will have a chance to choose a different card from a drop down arrow.
    11-11-2012 07:24 PM
    Oh I see, thanks =). I can't believe I might have a new phone this week. So excited.
    11-11-2012 07:52 PM
    A $300 phone is going to turn into a $400 phone for me.

299 + 25 tax + 50 wireless charging + around 20-30 overnight shipping

lol
    Agreed! People are lured in by the $299 "gateway drug" price not realizing its gonna cost way more than $299 when all is said and done...

I'm preparing for a $475+ sticker shock. *sigh*

Sent from my Nexus 7
    11-11-2012 08:21 PM
    For those of you who haven't seen... This is what has been released about shipping the nexus 4.... Too bad no clarification on time.....
    Some people need to be careful with what they publish (not you, your source(s)): attribution, corroboration, fact-checking. Friday I called Google Play customer service and was told that their formal statement is "minimum 3-5 days for order processing, before shipping." John said they could not promise anything faster than 3 business days.

Now, I'll be tickled pink if you guys get your phones on Thursday. I might roll the dice with you. But after seeing the post(s) from people with new 32GB Nexus7s having power issues,....
    11-11-2012 08:33 PM
    How much is the 299.99 going to cost with Tax and Shipping? I saved up 340 bucks, any more than that and I'll have to skip some dinners for this week.
    badbrad17 likes this.
    11-11-2012 08:46 PM
    Couldn't find any information on the extra cost for overnight shipping. $20 for shipping is already high enough (seriously, $20 nowadays), I can only imagine how much overnight will be...
    That's because NO Google device in the Google Playstore offers overnight shipping? Please everyone, don't start stirring up false information here and getting everyone in a tizzy?! There is NO, I repeat, NO overnight shipping. Period! Look at the Nexus 7 and you'll see they say it will take 3-5 business days. Heck, Google's own Help page on shipping says 2 days, but MAY take more.
    Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help

So, everyone get ready and "embrace" that your new, shiny Nexus 4 might be in your grubby little hands by.... say it with me... next TUESDAY 11/20! OMG the horror!!! Of course it all depends on where you live vs. where they ship from, but it could be anywhere from Thurs to week Tuesday, in all seriousness. NO overnight shipping will be offered.

Believe me, I've been on the edge of my seat for about the last week too and will ordering mine, but I just hate that one person says overnight shipping and everyone's estatic now. It just won't happen guys.. Be patient a couple more days It will be worth it!
    gone down south and ChromeJob like this.
    11-11-2012 09:22 PM
    Some people need to be careful with what they publish (not you, your source(s)): attribution, corroboration, fact-checking. Friday I called Google Play customer service and was told that their formal statement is "minimum 3-5 days for order processing, before shipping." John said they could not promise anything faster than 3 business days.

Now, I'll be tickled pink if you guys get your phones on Thursday. I might roll the dice with you. But after seeing the post(s) from people with new 32GB Nexus7s having power issues,....
    How often are "batches" made? So lets say you want to avoid the first wave just to be clear of any bugs/issues, how do you know when you will be getting the next set of devices?
    11-11-2012 09:30 PM
    That's because NO Google device in the Google Playstore offers overnight shipping? Please everyone, don't start stirring up false information here and getting everyone in a tizzy?! There is NO, I repeat, NO overnight shipping. Period! Look at the Nexus 7 and you'll see they say it will take 3-5 business days. Heck, Google's own Help page on shipping says 2 days, but MAY take more.
    Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help

So, everyone get ready and "embrace" that your new, shiny Nexus 4 might be in your grubby little hands by.... say it with me... next TUESDAY 11/20! OMG the horror!!! Of course it all depends on where you live vs. where they ship from, but it could be anywhere from Thurs to week Tuesday, in all seriousness. NO overnight shipping will be offered.

Believe me, I've been on the edge of my seat for about the last week too and will ordering mine, but I just hate that one person says overnight shipping and everyone's estatic now. It just won't happen guys.. Be patient a couple more days It will be worth it!
    So, Android Police is lying? (Google Clarifies Nexus 4 / 10 Availability: Orders And Shipments Start November 13th, No Pre-Orders)

Serious question, I don't frequent any Android sites so I have no idea how legitimate it is.
    11-11-2012 09:30 PM
    So, Android Police is lying? (Google Clarifies Nexus 4 / 10 Availability: Orders And Shipments Start November 13th, No Pre-Orders)

Serious question, I don't frequent any Android sites so I have no idea how legitimate it is.
    Thats what im saying. I don't know if they'll offer overnight shipping but according to AP Google said they're starting to ship on the 13
    11-11-2012 09:39 PM
    How much is the 299.99 going to cost with Tax and Shipping? I saved up 340 bucks, any more than that and I'll have to skip some dinners for this week.
    You should google and see what sales tax is in your state. Thats not our job.

2-day shipping should be ~$14 iirc.
    11-11-2012 09:41 PM
    who cares...its a 3g phone.....welcome to 2010 lg nexus 4.lol

its like running a 57 chevy on jet fuel.i mean vice versa.hahaha
    11-11-2012 10:09 PM
    Ouch
    11-11-2012 10:13 PM
    who cares...its a 3g phone.....welcome to 2010 lg nexus 4.lol

its like running a 57 chevy on jet fuel.i mean vice versa.hahaha
    well 4G isnt even available where i am so ill take 3g. Just one more thing how many cores does your processor have? oh and when will it be updated to 4.2?
    11-11-2012 10:16 PM
    How often are "batches" made? So lets say you want to avoid the first wave just to be clear of any bugs/issues, how do you know when you will be getting the next set of devices?
    I believe everything my Rice Krispies tell me.

Considering their "attribution" I give it all the reliability of a rumor.
    badbrad17 likes this.
    11-12-2012 01:21 AM
74 123