Nexus 4 shipping clarified

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who haven't seen... This is what has been released about shipping the nexus 4.... Too bad no clarification on time.....

Have you been chomping at the bit to figure out when you'll actually be receiving that Nexus 4 or Nexus 10 from the Play Store that you're definitely going to buy? Well, here's your answer, straight from Google: orders will begin for both on the 13th, and those orders will start shipping the same day. No pre-orders will be taken. So, if you go for overnight shipping, you could theoretically have sweet Nexus goodness the very next day - November 14th. To put an asterisk on this statement, if your country has the Nexus 4 / 10 set for release on the 13th, too, the above probably applies to you, as well. We can't say for certain, though.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
It's good to know they are shipping same day. So everyone should have theirs by Thurs if they do 2 day standard. If it isn't too much I probably will do next day. I just wish they announced what time they go on sale..... Have to wait for Gmail notification. Or those of you who have no life..... Constant refreshing the sale Page haha

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
This was said when they announced the phone, and has been on the web for several weeks. That's why nobody else has mentioned it :)

Even though, you need to credit and link instead of copying and pasting, please. Android bloggers work hard.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It's good to know they are shipping same day. So everyone should have theirs by Thurs if they do 2 day standard. If it isn't too much I probably will do next day. I just wish they announced what time they go on sale..... Have to wait for Gmail notification. Or those of you who have no life..... Constant refreshing the sale Page haha
Presume midnight as Google just told me, they will release in N4 in AUSTRALIA on the 13th, which is 12 hrs ahead of USA

dave9851

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
A $300 phone is going to turn into a $400 phone for me.

299 + 25 tax + 50 wireless charging + around 20-30 overnight shipping

lol

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
A $300 phone is going to turn into a $400 phone for me.

299 + 25 tax + 50 wireless charging + around 20-30 overnight shipping

lol

Ha I was thinking the same and I'm doing the 16! If there is overnight and 2 day shipping options, I will do 2 day if much cheaper. I'm also hoping both the bumper and charging dock are available on launch day.

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank god! 'Cause I need it for my trip on the 17th. T-moblie was giving me the runaround because my upgrade isn't until next march.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was excited at first but then got over it. Now I'll just wait for 4.2, and see how it improves my GN. Then I'll wait for every ones personnel experiences. If they are mostly positive. I'll order one for my wife for Xmas. If that tests out well I'll order one for myself and retire the GN. Sure would like to see a 32GB model that isn't carrier affiliated. I can fill 16GB with just Podcasts.

It wasn't quite what I wanted, but its the only choice right now...for purity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie