Nexus 4 shipping clarified

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
How much is the 299.99 going to cost with Tax and Shipping? I saved up 340 bucks, any more than that and I'll have to skip some dinners for this week.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't find any information on the extra cost for overnight shipping. $20 for shipping is already high enough (seriously, $20 nowadays), I can only imagine how much overnight will be...

That's because NO Google device in the Google Playstore offers overnight shipping? Please everyone, don't start stirring up false information here and getting everyone in a tizzy?! There is NO, I repeat, NO overnight shipping. Period! Look at the Nexus 7 and you'll see they say it will take 3-5 business days. Heck, Google's own Help page on shipping says 2 days, but MAY take more.
Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help

So, everyone get ready and "embrace" that your new, shiny Nexus 4 might be in your grubby little hands by.... say it with me... next TUESDAY 11/20! OMG the horror!!! Of course it all depends on where you live vs. where they ship from, but it could be anywhere from Thurs to week Tuesday, in all seriousness. NO overnight shipping will be offered.

Believe me, I've been on the edge of my seat for about the last week too and will ordering mine, but I just hate that one person says overnight shipping and everyone's estatic now. It just won't happen guys.. Be patient a couple more days :) It will be worth it!

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Some people need to be careful with what they publish (not you, your source(s)): attribution, corroboration, fact-checking. Friday I called Google Play customer service and was told that their formal statement is "minimum 3-5 days for order processing, before shipping." John said they could not promise anything faster than 3 business days.

Now, I'll be tickled pink if you guys get your phones on Thursday. I might roll the dice with you. But after seeing the post(s) from people with new 32GB Nexus7s having power issues,....

How often are "batches" made? So lets say you want to avoid the first wave just to be clear of any bugs/issues, how do you know when you will be getting the next set of devices?

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
That's because NO Google device in the Google Playstore offers overnight shipping? Please everyone, don't start stirring up false information here and getting everyone in a tizzy?! There is NO, I repeat, NO overnight shipping. Period! Look at the Nexus 7 and you'll see they say it will take 3-5 business days. Heck, Google's own Help page on shipping says 2 days, but MAY take more.
Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help

So, everyone get ready and "embrace" that your new, shiny Nexus 4 might be in your grubby little hands by.... say it with me... next TUESDAY 11/20! OMG the horror!!! Of course it all depends on where you live vs. where they ship from, but it could be anywhere from Thurs to week Tuesday, in all seriousness. NO overnight shipping will be offered.

Believe me, I've been on the edge of my seat for about the last week too and will ordering mine, but I just hate that one person says overnight shipping and everyone's estatic now. It just won't happen guys.. Be patient a couple more days :) It will be worth it!

So, Android Police is lying? (Google Clarifies Nexus 4 / 10 Availability: Orders And Shipments Start November 13th, No Pre-Orders)

Serious question, I don't frequent any Android sites so I have no idea how legitimate it is.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
who cares...its a 3g phone.....welcome to 2010 lg nexus 4.lol

its like running a 57 chevy on jet fuel.i mean vice versa.hahaha
well 4G isnt even available where i am so ill take 3g. Just one more thing how many cores does your processor have? oh and when will it be updated to 4.2?

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
How often are "batches" made? So lets say you want to avoid the first wave just to be clear of any bugs/issues, how do you know when you will be getting the next set of devices?
I believe everything my Rice Krispies tell me. :D
So, Android Police is lying? (Google Clarifies Nexus 4 / 10 Availability: Orders And Shipments Start November 13th, No Pre-Orders)

Serious question, I don't frequent any Android sites so I have no idea how legitimate it is.
Considering their "attribution" I give it all the reliability of a rumor.

hardybucks

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not in Ireland play store, even tho Google European HQ is here in Dublin... Suxxxx!
UK orders even ship from here, wtf Google and Ireland, cop on!
Any ideas on buying the US 16GB and shipping here??

Don't have Dropbox yet? Sign from this link http://db.tt/HCF7mSlQ - we both get more free storage

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by droidweasel<br />
who cares...its a 3g phone.....welcome to 2010 lg nexus 4.lol<br />
<br />
its like running a 57 chevy on jet fuel.i mean vice versa.hahaha
<br />
<br />
And which US carriers offer 4G service? That's right, none.

Actually all of them EXCEPT T-Mobile has 4G

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a question and I rather not waste a topic on this.

1- I sign into Google play with my Hotmail account, it has always being that way, I log into youtube like that.

2- It seems like I need to create a Google Wallet account in order to buy my nexus, I don't know what a Google Wallet is. Does google track every transaction or is just what I need to buy store in the play store?

3- The Credit Card I'm going to use to buy the Nexus and the one I'm going to use to buy apps/games are not the same. What are my options?
I think that Google Wallet is just for buying via your phone so you don't need to carry you card.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante