Lock screen widget OTA coming today?

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
In the nexus 4 review on android police.com, the author states that Google has said that they will send an ota on November 11 for lock screen widgets . I just wanted to know if anyone on the AC team had gotten the ota. I really liked the changes that Google did to the lock screen and I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Enviii

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Supposedly. As far as I know, no one has reported that they received or installed the update. Remember, the people that review these phones are most likely at home relaxing. We'll probably here more about it tomorrow.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for doing that. I'm just really excited about the new lock screen features haha.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for doing that. I'm just really excited about the new lock screen features haha.

yea I too am pretty excited about this. of coarse iv been on a blackberry the last couple months and my last android was the evo 4g running 2.3 so im pretty excited about alot of stuff this phone has

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Um. I believe the new lock screen, with widgets, is part of 4.2, rumored(?) to come out 11/13. I don't think it's meant to be backported to 4.1.2.

I have read a report of someone installing an Accuweather app that installed a new default lock screen with it. After many user complaints, they removed it, rather than just making it NOT enabled by default. Bravo, Accuweather. (/sarcasm)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2