Nexus 4 on AT&T network?

cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So Can I buy this phone and take my sim out of HOX and plug it into this and use my current plan and just wont have LTE? IM confused on how all this is working. Thanks

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Sure, we'll keep beating this dead horse ;) .

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: You may have to contact AT&T and have them re-provision the line in order to get full HSPA+ speeds. AT&T has a little issue of having different plans and provisioning depending on whether or not your device is HSPA+ or LTE, and your current LTE device may mess with that.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if BB will sell this unit

There's absolutely no indication at this point that anyone other than Google in the Play Store and T-Mobile in retail stores will be selling the device. Google Play is going to be cheapest even if it ever came to Best Buy or other retailers.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, sorry I thought that what everyone was saying just wanted to make sure. I wonder if BB will sell this unit

I would always use the Google Play site for any purchase on any device possible versus a third party retailer. Third parties will always mark up the cost. In my previous purchases from Google everything has always worked flawlessly. Just go to the play store and pick it up there.