What time available at the store on Tue?

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
You don't really think they're going to email you the instant it's live, do you? There's a ****load of emails to go to everyone.....
Do you think that the Google computer system is unable to fire off an email notification automatically in response to a list of request for such an email?

For that matter why does Google have to be open for sales to start? Surely Google can handle taking orders via computer without a person being involve.

shinyshiny

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
here in australia, the links didn't go live at midnight, but perhaps you will have better luck than we did :)

update: aussie's 16 gb are now out of stock whilst the 8 gb is still available

snipyro

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the Nexus 4 16 GB is already sold out in Australia. I managed to snag one but 10 mins later it was back to "Coming Soon". 8GB still on sale. Wow, demand must be insane!
Don't want to imagine what it'll be like for you guys from the US! Hope Google has a ton more stock there.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the Nexus 4 16 GB is already sold out in Australia. I managed to snag one but 10 mins later it was back to "Coming Soon". 8GB still on sale. Wow, demand must be insane!

Holy. If it sells out in Australia quickly, I don't want to imagine how it'll end up here. I mean, 6,000 people already clicked that Google+ like button, AND NO ONE EVER CLICKS THAT BUTTON!

gmarkoma

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't want to imagine what it'll be like for you guys from the US! Hope Google has a ton more stock there.

wow, this is "bad" for the case that we are not awake... however nice, it seems that people know about nexus, except if they don't have enough pieces :)

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I hate you Australians now! :p
I just wanted to go to sleep and wake up before 9am, since it's been "confirmed" to be released here, but now I'm unsure and can't sleep, damnit!

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
so the phone basically went live for sale in Austrailia around noon Sydney time. if that pattern follows it will still be awhile before it is live in Europe.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
so the phone basically went live for sale in Austrailia around noon Sydney time. if that pattern follows it will still be awhile before it is live in Europe.

Germany is confirmed to be 9am. So most likely 9am in every European country besides UK, where it SHOULD be 8am.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After it sold out so quickly in Australia I don't want to miss out on the first batch - got a meeting with my dissertation supervisor at half 9 though. Hmm...

Percheh

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Jesus, it sold out that quickly in Australia? I find that hard to believe.. They must have had very little stock allotted to us here. I really hope they get more back up quickly!

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I've read that the shipping comes from Singapore for Australia. But anyways, I hope you guys could grab one.
Personally, I will go to sleep now and hope that I'll not miss the launch, this doesn't look all too good!

wiretable

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed something! on the google play site there is no longer that yellow box that says availible Tuesday November 13. Is this a sign or is my computer just fooling me?!

sthiex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or the famous banner that's being talked about changes color? Just got my page monitor alert me, but all it was is the banner turning, pinkish? My thought is it will maybe become more and more red as release time approaches. Just a hunch here. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol