Small tip for those staying up tonight...

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Google Chrome + Page Monitor (or Auto Refresh) = no need to manually refresh + sound when page changes (Page Monitor)

Haven't set it up yet, will be doing it at home. Feel free to try it out.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the notification email. It'll be interesting to see if that arrives any time near when it actually goes on sale or somewhere down the road after they've sold out.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Google Chrome + Page Monitor (or Auto Refresh) = no need to manually refresh + sound when page changes (Page Monitor)

Haven't set it up yet, will be doing it at home. Feel free to try it out.

Works great. Anyone doing this, just make sure to go to Extensions settings and enable Desktop Notifications, as well as decrease Check Interval from 3 hrs to whatever internal you want.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Uh, it's nowhere near confirmed for the US at midnight PST.

Well it basically is actually. Because the German spokesperson of Google actually tweets at the moment from California, so he's probably getting the data directly from the source.
And since 9am here = midnight PST, it makes perfect sense.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Well it basically is actually. Because the German spokesperson of Google actually tweets at the moment from California, so he's probably getting the data directly from the source.
And since 9am here = midnight PST, it makes perfect sense.

Germany / USA..... two totally different countries there sir. The only time that has been confirmed is Germany's sale time. Google usually does USA sales based on EST, not PST.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Germany / USA..... two totally different countries there sir. The only time that has been confirmed is Germany's sale time. Google usually does USA sales based on EST, not PST.

Well, I would normally agree with you because that's usually the way I see it as well, but it would be a really strange coincidence that the PST time happens to be midnight when the sales go live.
They could basically launch it whenever they wanted, even at midnight here, but because they aren't doing it makes me strongly believe that they'll try to make this a "world wide" release at the same time.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
I still have no clue, I've asked internally and no one seems to know. Nexus Support has no clue (they sometimes know, but won't say, but in this case they truly don't know yet, so please, don't bombard them with calls tonight)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie