Nexus 4 Shipments Arrive in T-Mobile Stores

WhiskeyRodeo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is that bar-code thing on the top of LG going to be on the back of all the phones? That looks so annoying and takes away from the beauty of the back.

I dont know TMobile Policy, But I worked for a carrier in Canada, and it looks like it is just an IMEI sticker, It should be removable, but will make the activation process faster because the fella at the counter can just scan it in instead of typing all the numbers by hand.

Even though it's likely printed on the box as well I know I got into the habit of scanning the device it's self because it's easy for boxes to get swapped by accident.

I wouldnt worry though once it is in your hands, I bet you'll be free to peel away!

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Is that bar-code thing on the top of LG going to be on the back of all the phones? That looks so annoying and takes away from the beauty of the back.

It's like any new phone that has a sticker/protector on the phone. You can see the cutout around the camera/flash

Question is can you remove JUST the barcode part and leave that back protector on? Either way, I might leave it on until some back protectors come out.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I will be going in to drool over one but will buy the much cheaper unlocked via Google Play. (But T-Mobile won't lose out entirely as I'll probably be going with their prepaid service)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith