Quality issues?

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread:

Nexus 4 Battery Shot Reveals Potential Quality Issues ? xda-developers

Anyone concerned about any of this?

Also, anyone concerned about Nexus 7-style initial batch problems? Planning on being an early adopter... Did google do anything under warranty for the intial batch of N7s?

I think the only quality issues we are experiencing regarding the Nexus 4 is the quality of this forum pre-launch.

So much speculation and rumor of things that simply cannot be answered until the device is released.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was one of the unlucky one that got a bad Nexus 7. Of course I was upset but with all 1st releases, there will be some problems. I got a replacement and couldn't be happier. Asus made the tablet and I blame them a bit more than Google. Quality control did not seem to be a concern on both parties. As far as LG. I have an Optimus (yes very old) but it works like charm and no major problems. I trust this time around, quality control is a high priority. You honestly think Google wants to spend money for replacements again? I think they learned their lesson.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread:

Nexus 4 Battery Shot Reveals Potential Quality Issues ? xda-developers

Anyone concerned about any of this?

Also, anyone concerned about Nexus 7-style initial batch problems? Planning on being an early adopter... Did google do anything under warranty for the intial batch of N7s?

Who exactly inspected a "pre-production" Nexus 4 and what are their "credentials"?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

meringues

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Heh, thanks for putting my mind at ease on this fellas. 16GB N4 will be ordered tonight or tomrrow morning. Switching from 5 years of iOS. Cheers!

I was one of the unlucky one that got a bad Nexus 7. Of course I was upset but with all 1st releases, there will be some problems. I got a replacement and couldn't be happier. Asus made the tablet and I blame them a bit more than Google. Quality control did not seem to be a concern on both parties. As far as LG. I have an Optimus (yes very old) but it works like charm and no major problems. I trust this time around, quality control is a high priority. You honestly think Google wants to spend money for replacements again? I think they learned their lesson.

Ah as long as Google is straight up about recognizing these issues I'm not nervous at all about buying this phone. Just didn't know what N7 early adopters' experiences were.