Who is having a good time tonight?

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is so much better than waiting in line over night at an Apple store. (not that I have ever done that BTW) I get to sit on my couch, watching what I want, drinking a beer, hacking some lame ass script to check when it's available, talking to all my internet friends who are as hyped as I am.

Glad we are all overly obsessed about a virtual launch date. So much better IMO than waiting in line in the cold....though not as much media coverage!

-Blake

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
This is so much better than waiting in line over night at an Apple store. (not that I have ever done that BTW) I get to sit on my couch, watching what I want, drinking a beer, hacking some lame ass script to check when it's available, talking to all my internet friends who are as hyped as I am.

Glad we are all overly obsessed about a virtual launch date. So much better IMO than waiting in line in the cold....though not as much media coverage!

-Blake

I'm sittin' at a bar on the inside, waiting for nexus sales to go live.....

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Kinda reminds me of the hype around the iPhone 4 release way back. MacRumors forums were jammed with posters similar to what I've seen tonight (rich coming from me as I'm a new poster!). Really looking forward to getting my first Android device.

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I am going to bed, I have set up 2 alarms, 1 for midnight, 1 for 2 am since I am Central time, I got chrome set up with Page Monitor and the Rooster will crow if something changes and of course the email notification when page goes live so I should be able to wake up, if I miss out, it not too serious, not end of world and it will allow time for me to get a case, because not too many have shown the light of day yet.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing fantastic...
sylvester_coffee.gif

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I am going to bed, I have set up 2 alarms, 1 for midnight, 1 for 2 am since I am Central time, I got chrome set up with Page Monitor and the Rooster will crow if something changes and of course the email notification when page goes live so I should be able to wake up, if I miss out, it not too serious, not end of world and it will allow time for me to get a case, because not too many have shown the light of day yet.

You could always pick up the Google case.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not to sound like a grumpy old man, but the whole rash of "The page is live! Psyche! I bought mine! Psyche!! lulz!!!" posts have been really annoying and juvenile. Everyone here is obviously eager to get their orders in and this childish trolling is pretty weak. Now get offa mah lawn!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs