The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

meringues

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Fortunately no class tomorrow, and I slept in today so I might not have been able to get to sleep before 3 anyways...

Looks like I'll be studying and playing some FIFA tonight.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
So yeah..... We all seem (those of us posting) to be waiting on the same thing, lets turn this into a lounge for keeping each other entertained until sales start.... Looks like we're in for a long night lol

This coming from the guy who probably created this thread from his N4. Shame on you pal, we are trying to pull all nighters here! HAAAA!

But I'm in Jax, FL and Page Monitor in Chrome keeps binging me with any slight movement :D plus it's set for every 15 secs

I got Dexter and Homeland episodes to watch...I'm good

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
no, just cost more money, same device, same SKU.

Isn't it 499$ off-contract from T-Mobile?
If so, why would you knowingly pay 150$ more than it is on the Play Store?

I plan to try it out @ T-Mobile then buy it from the Play Store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
This coming from the guy who probably created this thread from his N4. Shame on you pal, we are trying to pull all nighters here! HAAAA!

But I'm in Jax, FL and Page Monitor in Chrome keeps binging me with any slight movement :D plus it's set for every 15 secs

Hey, I'm staying up with you guys!!!!

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the east coast and I'm on a business trip.

Time to go to bed to wake up at 2:55am, order the phone and then go back to bed till about 6:30am. Sounds about right.

Figured this will finally be the phone I keep.

iPhone 4s --> BB Bold 9930 --> iPhone 4 --> GNex --> Galaxy S III ---> iPhone 5 (just bought a couple to sell) and in two days... the LG Nexus 4. Will finally, be sitting with a new device away from Verizon!!!!

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I finished Dexter, and almost done with Homeland. SOA is next.

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Everything on the google end looks normal. We got excited about an our ago with web page changes being pushed, but it looks like they were just prepping for a 12:00 AM PST launch.

P.S. PM me your email me if you want to be spammed every time there is a change made on the Nexus 4 8GB or 16GB page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood