The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

jwilso2

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I had a couple of the purchases fail right at the last page, but one of them showed up on my bank account. It took a good 30 minutes to show up on Google Wallet, but it's listed there as pending. Hope that means it went through! Too bad it's the 8GB version, not the 16.

Baronvshush

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, that was frustrating. I still don't know if I made a purchase or not.

Got in about 10 minutes late since I was naively waiting for 9:00. Had two browsers going for 20+ minutes looping over Refresh, PROCEED, Error... Finally got one all the way through to Accept and Buy. It's been hung on "Your purchase will complete momentarily" for about 30 minutes.

Nothing in Google Wallet. No email confirmation. $1 pending authorization on my credit card, but I'm afraid that might just be Google checking it earlier when I setup Wallet ahead of time?

Coming from a history of iOS, with frustration that Apple is STILL way behind on iPhone 5 production (3-4 weeks still??), Google didn't impress AT ALL with this experience. I was excited about trying Android, and finally being able to port my iOS app over, but honestly if this didn't go through, I'm suddenly tempted to go back to the dark side... :(

Oldsig

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had their item in the cart and when you clicked on "Proceed" you have a swirling blue refresh or loading type icon in the center of the screen? The screen is a little greyed out except for the blue swirl... It's been hung up like that for about 45 minutes. I refreshed my screen and clicked on Proceed again but I just get the swirl again... Does this mean that it's working on getting me to the next screen?

ctechnow

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I had my 16gb sitting in shopping cart from 11:45am had been getting OOOPS error occurred ever since. Just clicked it again now for the hell of it and it went through!

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
IT SAID IT FAILED BUT I GOT A CONF EMAIL <3333

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352830017161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352830017161.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 6

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: The &quot;I'm waiting for sales to go live&quot; thread

my wait is over. just got one.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too... 2 16GB and 2 8GB... WTF?!? I never once got all the way through the order process, but guess I did?!?!?

you can cancel the order. do it sooner than later

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I have yet to have a single "Add to cart" option (even bogus) in the last hour and a half... not cool :(
I was in your same position 10 min ago. I would have waited,was not a big deal for me.
try to go to the site and refresh once in a while. as soon as you see it hit add to card immediately.

when people like about who made multiple purchases accidently cancels it will come to the pool.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I was in your same position 10 min ago. I would have waited,was not a big deal for me.
try to go to the site and refresh once in a while. as soon as you see it hit add to card immediately.

when people like about who made multiple purchases accidently cancels it will come to the pool.

I have page monitor going on Chrome, and reloadEvery on firefox. I am phone-less until I get this one so it's a bigger deal for me :p

evperry

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't give up I just got mine. Changed browsers and cleared cookies was trick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63