Just called google play support....

Broken_Arrow

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I redact my previous statement. I talked to a very nice guy at google play device support at that number and he told me they are rolling all orders out at 9AM in each time zone. He even said his brother was waiting for it as well. I am not 100% sure about this, and will call them back in a second, but I would like to say I am sorry to malarco52 for my previous post.

Thanks,
Blake
so would it be 9 am on the east coast too? or do they mean 9 am PST, i.e. 12 pm EST?

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I called 3 times and got 3 different people saying 9AM PST. Going to bed...going to leave my puter running with the script and my phone on high alert so my email script notifies me of a change.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Not selling until 9am? Is it ok with you if i check anyways, since i am up all night working?/s

If they go up, I'll save you one......;)

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What else do they/we have to do at this ty hour? Plus it is their fault for not given a release time like normal people.

Their fault? Is it one of your basic human rights for a company to tell you when their product will be available online?

Didn't think so.

Man people play victims so much these days its sickening.

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Their fault? Is it one of your basic human rights for a company to tell you when their product will be available online?

Didn't think so.

Hhaha I have been reading this dudes posts all night and everyone of them makes me laugh. Definitely has an intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't think so.

Hhaha I have been reading this dudes posts all night and everyone of them makes me laugh. Definitely has an intelligence.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Well, if they say it's going on sale on the 13th, it would make sense to check at 0000. It would also be helpful to their crazy diehards if they were a little more specific.

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Didn't think so.

I think you need to relax and read the context of my post. My opinion is that if Google doesn't want a storm on their call centers. Give a release date that includes a time.

Ps for the sake of flame. Go yourself.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Apparently. It was 9AM for my country, probably my state as i was on at 9am Eastern states time and no news so probably was 12 their time 9am my time.