Just called google play support....

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
:(:(:(:(:(

What rubbish! *cries*

I'd go to sleep but I'm too scared it'll go on sale while I'm snoozing, then wake up to it sold out! :banghead:

So no thanks. I'm going to stay up and watch a movie while periodically checking the website...

Sent from my Nexus 7

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
:(:(:(:(:(

What rubbish! *cries*

I'd go to sleep but I'm too scared it'll go on sale while I'm snoozing, then wake up to it sold out! :banghead:

So no thanks. I'm going to stay up and watch a movie while periodically checking the website...

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm pretty sure it won't, but this does give me an excuse to stay up all night! Besides, I can work on homework all night and get through tomorrow with the assistance of large amounts of caffeine. I don't think I have anything important to do in class besides the usual lecture, which we are given pre-made notes for, anyway.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Actually I posted on crackberry for years just joined here because I sold my berry and am moving to nexus.

Try not to flame too hard tho...this forum doesn't seem too friendly anyways won't be coming back after my purchase. (I called them back 2 more times after spoke with different reps they all said 9am pst, take it or leave it).

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Actually I posted on crackberry for years just joined here because I sold my berry and am moving to nexus.

Try not to flame too hard tho...this forum doesn't seem too friendly anyways won't be coming back after my purchase. (I called them back 2 more times after spoke with different reps they all said 9am pst, take it or leave it).

This forum is a lot more friendly than the last Android forum that I was a member of.

The people here are just being cautious. You'll have to excuse them.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Noon tomorrow for east coast time yes ,and deliveries will be sent out same day apparently because they can go up till roughly 3-4pm for the last of the deliveries for the day to go out, and remember its 9am PST and deliveries will probably be leaving from California for the US, which gives them 3 hours ahead to keep pumping out deliveries.

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Dude,

This is my first android phone, and this forum has been a wealth of info for the Nexus 4. Here, same as any forum on the internets...you have to take what everyone says with a grain of salt. You get so many opinions over so many cultures, the fact that you can't take some other opinions or comments make me feel bad for you.

You have to take everything in and decide what is right for you. Any internet based comment/forum system is made up of so many people from all around the world and so many cultures with so many different use cases for every device on the market. Just rejoice that we all love the Android platform/what it stands for and are excited about the next best thing to come for it (the Nexus 4).

Stepping down off my soap box....

-Blake

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just to make you guys more paranoid, we had several people call up to find out what time as well, and we were given a variety of answers....I don't think any of which ended up being the actual time it went on sale here.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since the N4 was announced two weeks ago, this specific board has been a constant den of trolls and emo crybabies whining in redundant thread after redundant thread about how the lack of SD/removable battery/LTE made it epic fail; how it shouldn't have been made of glass and thus is an epic fail; how Google isn't doing what they want and thus is epic fail; finally spending the last day posting hoax threads about it being available and giggling like five-year-olds who said the word "poop", so for a newb to stroll in telling everyone to not stay up until 3 am is to be viewed with suspicion. Too many people with too much interest in throwing off buyers to get ahead.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Dude,

This is my first android phone, and this forum has been a wealth of info for the Nexus 4. Here, same as any forum on the internets...you have to take what everyone says with a grain of salt. You get so many opinions over so many cultures, the fact that you can't take some other opinions or comments make me feel bad for you.

You have to take everything in and decide what is right for you. Any internet based comment/forum system is made up of so many people from all around the world and so many cultures with so many different use cases for every device on the market. Just rejoice that we all love the Android platform/what it stands for and are excited about the next best thing to come for it (the Nexus 4).

Stepping down off my soap box....

-Blake

I appreciate it, however, I have been a member of other much larger forums for nearly a decade and they all seemed good, but I guess there are always certain members that can ruin the experience for others. I did just join the android forum today so ya I get it newbie shouldn't be "trusted", but have been "creeping" the forum here for a while keeping my eye on things to see what phone to get next.

Don't believe me that's fine give them a call your self and see 1-855-836-3987

Broken_Arrow

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
i just called Play Support as well, and the guy who talked to me had no idea what the hell is going on lol. he told me that it should be available for sale on the Play website, and when i said it wasn't, he said there really wasn't much to do other than keep checking. he mentioned that it should be available 12 am PST though

BCVisin

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate it, however, I have been a member of other much larger forums for nearly a decade and they all seemed good, but I guess there are always certain members that can ruin the experience for others. I did just join the android forum today so ya I get it newbie shouldn't be "trusted", but have been "creeping" the forum here for a while keeping my eye on things to see what phone to get next.

Don't believe me that's fine give them a call your self and see 1-855-836-3987

Ok, I redact my previous statement. I talked to a very nice guy at google play device support at that number and he told me they are rolling all orders out at 9AM in each time zone. He even said his brother was waiting for it as well. I am not 100% sure about this, and will call them back in a second, but I would like to say I am sorry to malarco52 for my previous post.

Thanks,
Blake

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar