When Will There be Restock?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Restock?

I am really hoping a few brick n mortar stores get it, like JB HI FI sells the n7 for $20 then the play store which is basically the same price if you include shipping

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

The Nexus 4 8GB keeps changing here, from available to not available. Been happening like 20 times the past two minutes, WHAT is going on?

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty nervous about going to sleep here in the US...I know everyone said 9am but I actually want to order one and I don't want to have it release earlier just to sell out :(

it's gone live in Australia and the UK at around 8.10 so I'd wake up at 8 if I was you

Good Luck! Let the Droid be with you!

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Hey guess what. I got an 8GB Nexus 4 in my basket. Hahahahaaha. Oh wait nevermind, they deleted it out of my basket again. CHEATERS.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Lol I'm reading about people whose orders were cancelled AFTER they receivd the confirmation email, apparently because of "fraud" detection or some stuff. Ahahahaha.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know how long it will be till there is a restock of the Nexus 4, 16gb?
Mine sold out, to top it off i was in an exam and myself with the rest of the state probably failed.
Love Life, But i guess there is always next time. Anyone know how long it took the N7 to be restocked?

Nice story, dude. You should tell it, like, 40 more times.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Well if Google won't make a clear announcement today, I will seriously consider another phone. I don't feel like waiting a month for this, when there's possibly a 32gb version to come in the next months.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I want to visit there, One of my good mates is here for Uni but he always talk's about how much he loves SA. I think its because he can buy a bit more when he lives there.

Not just visit, be born here. Them dollars fetch a very high exchange rate, so you be a millionaire with something like $10,000......a billionaire in Zimbabwe

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I heard, mums boss gave us a 50 billion dollar note which expired. My mate is born there, goes back at the end of the year only been here for 3 years. However I think his from a wealthy part as he was saying he was paid the same as he is here but the living cost is smaller.

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

It will be weeks. The latest Samsung Chromebook sold out its first day and has not reappeared since.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

according to one ebay auction it'll be out of stock for 2 weeks, which isn't too hard to believe

So according to some dick who wants to sell a phone at a marked up price it'll be outta stock for 2 weeks. I mean im sure it'll be atleast that long but i wouldn't get my info from that guy

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

So according to some dick who wants to sell a phone at a marked up price it'll be outta stock for 2 weeks. I mean im sure it'll be atleast that long but i wouldn't get my info from that guy

agree 100% I never said it was reliable, but it's possible that they won't have it for 2 weeks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1