n4 UK who got one?

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
So I got one email confirmation! And now I have three device ordered on my google account. Two have shipping estimates for Nov 15 (my bday!) and one is pending.

Edit: Just got my second email confirmation. I guess by trying like crazy two orders went through.

looks like you got the only 3 for the UK lol

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So whilst loads of people struggled to keep items in their basket, let alone pay for them, Google were selling multiple handsets to the same people willy-nilly? Ta Google

russd1979

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well it was hard to know if you had completed the order since everything was so slow. I was trying to reorder after it crashed on me, luckily it didnt let me since I already have an order in my Wallet account. I still dont really know if my order counts or not... its a mess.

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Shambolic performance Google....

I reckon they only had a small handful available so that they could make the headlines 'New Google Phone Sells Out In Under 30 mins'

Bul**hit* Google!

Jason Wilson1

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Very bad form Google, very bad. I got to the Accept and Buy screen 3 times and crashed every time and now they are all gone, its a joke. I though Apple was bad lol.

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Very bad form Google, very bad. I got to the Accept and Buy screen 3 times and crashed every time and now they are all gone, its a joke. I though Apple was bad lol.

never had an issue pre-ordering from apple - the site might have been slow but it never crashed for me after entering my card details

Jason Wilson1

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thats cause LG spat the dummy out with Google selling the phone at a loss just to get customers on Android, CPW is spain are being told to charge 599 euro for the phone lol.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
they don't have the sim free version - you can get it on contract for ?31 p/m which is a rip off

Agreed on it being a rip off, but the bloke in-store said he could place an order there and then and have it in for sometime this week. Wasn't prepared to pay a hundred quid more though! Defeats the point of it being a bargain then.

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
After a shopping experience worthy of PC World rather than Google I ended up giving up, then got 2 emails to state I had purchased. Great I thought but it now seems that I have 2 x 16Gb models on their way! I only wanted one! Gonna have to probably jump through all sorts of hoops now to cancel one of them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood