klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i am just surprised how anyone is willing to pay $150 more instead of waiting for a lil more. my evo lte is still working fine, so i will be waiting if i can't get one today. i guess money is not an issue for some of you.

meringues

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Here's a word for all of you for whom instant gratification takes too long: Patience! Rather than wait a few more days, you're seriously going to spend 43% more?

lol seriously, and people wonder why this country is going bankrupt...

I'm tired of this iPhone. If the N4 sells out before I can get one, I might just save a nice chunk of change and find a gNex on craigslist to use for the next 3 months and then make the switch. Sometimes pays not to be an early adopter.

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired of this iPhone. If the N4 sells out before I can get one, I might just save a nice chunk of change and find a gNex on craigslist to use for the next 3 months and then make the switch. Sometimes pays not to be an early adopter.

exactly what I'm thinking

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
+1

With the debacle that was the European launch and Australia selling out so quickly, it doesn't bode well for the US release...

And all of this waiting is making the Samsung S3 and Note ll look better and better to me by the minute...

I'm sure we're not the only ones eyeing the competition if Google screws this up...

Sent from my Nexus 7

The Note 2 is a nice phone but, it's not for everyone because of the size. I preordered one a fews weeks ago and was going to return it until I got it in my hands. I actually like Touchwiz this time, it runs very smooth with Jellybean and I like some of the UI inprovements. I want the N4 but, if I can get the N10 I will be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox