Good luck to everyone here in the U.S.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully a majority of us can order and receive the new Nexus phone. Just wish Google had a better system to deal with the demand.

sideslippy

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I keep worrying my internet will just die or something, but even worse now I'm just worried I'll be plagued by errors when trying to order it. >:[

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Whoever receives the device better give some insight on how it is :) Phil gave a great review of the device (on a pre-release build) but were waiting to hear from the average Joe's/Jane's opinion on the device.

liltrixxy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got through after some problems and ordered mine at 11:45 EST but was trying for about 8 minutes before I had success. However, it doesn't show the phone in my list of items under My Orders. When I click "info" on the bumper (which is listed) it takes me to a receipt which lists the phone as being purchased. (update: despite errors and no confirmation email, funds are missing from the bank and items are now listed under transactions)

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
From what I'm reading its worse in the US. EU took 20 minutes, US, just seconds before it sold out...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

liltrixxy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I read via a comment elsewhere that someone in contact with support was told that the back end crashed and they maybe didn't actually sell out right away - However, this information could be completely erroneous. Yep. Least useful reply ever. You're welcome!

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It didn't sell out in seconds, they just had trouble processing the huge amount of hits that one server was getting.
The phones were coming back on line and disappearing again for at least an hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy