[Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

pjq27

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Kept refreshing with internet explorer, finally got "add to cart" on the 16GB about 10 minutes ago, bumper is still out of stock, so I just bought the phone, checked out with no delay or problems, got to the confirmed order page. 2 minutes later got an email from google about my "google play order receipt". On pending orders the phone order shows up with a shipping date of Nov 15th. This probably means my order went through right?

Anyone know if we can buy the bumper at T-mobile?

Those of you having problems with Chrome, trying using a different browser.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
After an hour, Play Store will not cancel order - I know that from experience. If you can't stop payment, your only choice to get full refund is to refuse delivery.

Yea, this is so freaking ridiculous.. Can't cancel ANY of my "4" orders.. WTH... Oh wells, I guess be on the looking in the 'For Sale' section here soon?!

ijonbrown

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes definitely do not give up!!! I just grabbed a 16GB after losing a few that popped up. I wonder if they are updating as cancellations and other tech issues resolve themselves. either way it is in my Play store orders and I just got the email. I was SO bummed before just keep hitting refresh and maybe you can get lucky.

anon(128588)

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
May have gotten lucky. Finally got it added to the cart, then checked out at 1:35pm EST Shows up in wallet as pending. Just have to wait and see I guess.

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Seems like a bunch of people got erroneous extra orders. That's a bunch of other people that could have them if you guys would please cancel the extra orders? :)

Since it was just ordered in under 2 hours, it shouldn't be a problem to cancel. Call up Google, if you can get to a human before being hung up on, lol.

Or contact your bank and tell them to deny the extra charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Been on the phone for over an hour. Im past the 1 hour window therefore the order cant be cancelled according to google

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
After an hour, Play Store will not cancel order - I know that from experience. If you can't stop payment, your only choice to get full refund is to refuse delivery.

Oh wow! That's crazy. Considering the duplicate orders were due to Google server issues, they should let you cancel them anyway! :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7

May 26, 2010
Visit site
For those of you bummed that you didn't get one, I just successfully placed my Nexus order about 15 minutes after refreshing the page for a while. It seems that there's still some available, possibly from people who's cards got declined. I'm attaching a screen shot from my email, which shows the time stamp, 12:25 - almost an hour an a half after they "Sold out". I got the 16GB, by way. :)

So, if you've got time, spend a few minutes hitting that F5 key on the model you want and maybe you'll get lucky like I did.

1z1ahc9.jpg

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to those getting through and ordering theirs! :thumbup:

There's still hope so keep refreshing! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member