What a F'ing joke!!!!!!

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Google should have tiered pricing. $700 for first day orders, $600 second etc. That will keep resellers off too and get Google extra profits. You would think they would use basic microeconomics but no they have to have an impossible free for all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol.. Apple's site crashes every iPhone launch and they sell out in minutes.. People call it a success. Same thing happens to Google and they call it a lot worse. Smh. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Keep trying. I did for 70minutes and I just got a 16GB. Cart automatically emptied 9 times before I got to submit the order and get a confirmation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Lol.. Apple's site crashes every iPhone launch and they sell out in minutes.. People call it a success. Same thing happens to Google and they call it a lot worse. Smh. :)

We all know that Apple intentionally understocks to build suspense, or some BS like that. I expect better from Google.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Actually thats false

The 4s and 5 launch went super smooth...plus it didn't sell out in 18 mins

Metalkid69

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I guess it wouldn't hurt to put up a preorder page a few days before just to get an idea.. (It's a win win situation) ... or who knows.. maybe they just didn't produce enough to begin with..

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The difference with Apple is that everyone knows the release date. Google says 12am Nov 13 but no time zone given having us guess PST, EST. Then they say 9AM PST so all of us who stood up go to bed. But wait it starts selling a half an hour early. Even if you got in early, servers sucked so bad that items were removed, errors occurred, etc.

There is a clear difference between the way Apple and Google launches products. Want to guess which is better>?<

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Keep trying. I did for 70minutes and I just got a 16GB. Cart automatically emptied 9 times before I got to submit the order and get a confirmation.

:eek::eek::eek:

Holy crap! Good bless you for your persistence! Good one! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7

239firsttx

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Its not over till its over apparently. Just ordered one 11:56 CST! 16gb check again ppl might be canceling, 8gb showed up for a second too, went back to notify.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Its not over till its over apparently. Just ordered one 11:56 CST! 16gb check again ppl might be canceling, 8gb showed up for a second too, went back to notify.
I have my page checker beefed up to 5 second poll rate. Have yet to receive a notification that it's back in stock

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I personally have held Google to a higher standard than Apple. At least up till this lates debacle.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

I think it's due to credit cards declining or people otherwise canceling their order.

So there's still a very tiny ray of hope for you. Keep spamming refresh! Get on it, people that haven't offered yet! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

I ended up with 4 phones even though all never went all the way through?!? PITA!

stilltrilltk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i was extremely frustrated with this launch. for one, where the hell were the notification emails at? had those been sent out, it being released 30 minutes early wouldnt have been that big of a deal. then the call center just shuts down and refuses to answer the phone. i had like 20 cart errors and 1 purchase error. then I finally got it at like 1151 central time. thank you based god.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci