[Official] Nexus 4 is Still in Stock and I Just Got One Thread

jfaria34

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys i hit the refresh button about 100 times and then the add to cart button popped up i added it and was able to buy it at 1:44 est

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hit refresh multiple times and it worked!!!

Honestly, will not waste any more of my time refreshing. Congratulations though!

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Been sitting here for past 30 minutes hitting F5 ... here and there getting "add to cart" screen only to then show an error. But FINALLY, it worked and it went through. Just got confirmation email!!!!

Order for 16GB version went through at 1:56pm EST.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Tried one last time...hit the refresh couple times, as soon as it appeared "in stock", added to my cart and paid in 3 clicks in less than 5 seconds. Order processed successfully and got the email confirmation in under 1 minutes. :) This was at 2.00pm ET

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
NOT sold out. Keep trying.

Purchased my 8GB @ 12:05 and just purchased my 16GB @ 2:03 EST.

Kept hitting F5 and Add to Cart would show. 6 times I did and my cart came up empty. On the 7th try I got in and clicked to place the order as quick as possible.

Now I can enjoy my 16G.
Hopefully Google will let me cancel the 8GB version.

legec117

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: NOT sold out. Keep trying.

I just logged into my laptop and refreshed, the 16gb had option to add to cart. refreshed again and it says coming soon. If I didn't get one yet, I would definitely keep trying.

Ironzey

May 27, 2011
Visit site

I've been refreshing the 16GB page every second for the last 90 minutes. Still no luck.

I'm giving them a week....

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been refreshing the 16GB page every second for the last 90 minutes. Still no luck.

I'm giving them a week....

Every 3-4 minutes, ADD TO CART pops back up. But you have to be FAST! I went 0 for 6 and kept trying.

Just keep trying. People have been cancelling their multiple orders and Google is releasing them back into the system.

Unfortunately for me, mine has already shipped from 12:05 EST so that one will not be put back into the queue.

Anyone want my extra 8GB? PM me.

SamIAm2012

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

This refresh trick did work for me. I got it at 2 PM EST. Got email confirmation.

Thank god! I was getting pissed that the roll out was going so poorly.

Donatron

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

I guess you have to be lucky and hit refresh at just the right time. I've been hitting F5 for what seems like forever. lol

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I have firefox refreshing at 5 sec intervals and im manually refreshing chrome. No add to cart in over an hour now.

jfaria34

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

listen i just ordered another one they are still out there people keep hitting refresh trust me

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

listen i just ordered another one they are still out there people keep hitting refresh trust me

i ordered one too. just after giving up. i tried once. took me just 15 seconds and then got the confirmation. just a minute ago.

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

People who got one from hitting refresh are correct, I just finished ordering mine and got an email. I tried that refresh trick and it works...even though I was going to wait till the end of the week to get it, now I will just get it in 2 days.

sylvesterstabone

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Yes. Do this, I finally got through after hundreds of tries and failures. Ordered a 16gb N4 around 2:25 EST. good luck!

Donatron

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

Well I've got my fingers crossed. I even wrote a greasemonkey script that refreshes every 1 second if the "Notify Me" button is on the page, and alerts me if it isn't. It's been running for a while, tho. :(

edit: I just modified it to automatically add to cart. Hopefully it works.

Last edited:

dobiegillis

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site

This worked for me too. I think their site is seriously overloaded, which is really inexcusable. Keep trying and good luck!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech