[Official] Nexus 4 is Still in Stock and I Just Got One Thread

Baronvshush

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hit refresh multiple times and it worked!!!

Finally broke down and installed Check4Change (FireFox) which netted me a confirmed 16GB order after about 10 minutes of auto refreshing. Really just wanted an 8, still have that page refreshing in case one pops up (several have, but always led to an empty cart before finishing). Better than nothing! :)

Donatron

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if it's a regional thing. Some people are able to get the "Add to Cart" to show up with very little effort -- multiple times -- yet others can't even get it to show once after several hours of refreshing.

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Google Be Trolling me, just had a ping on page checker and I saw a 16gb available, but it was gone before I could click... :( this was at 4:29pm PST

Edit: Have hope guys I'm still seeing 16GB pinging every once in awhile. Setup Page Monitor in Chrome if you want a crack at it. I was able to get to payment details, but I'm still waiting for payday so They Are Out There....

Last edited:

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Got the transaction cleared with my bank, but Google has already cancelled it. Called Google, and I'm out of luck. WTF, I don't understand why the email said you have 7 days to update your info, but they cancelled the whole thing! I effing had one, but stupid fraud alert ruined it!

Anyways, the lady at Google said they are out, and it could be tomorrow before they have more, or weeks; Basically there's no telling, so check everyday on the hour.. :/

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I just got one at 7:50 pm est time. I hit refresh twice and a 16 gb said add to cart, hit refresh again because I was half paying attention and got the order through and got a confirmation email instantly. Hoping it actually gets here..

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the page all day and it's showing coming soon......I'm in New York area and have not seen any signs the phone is available.

I read somewhere that you should check on the hour (don't know how reliable that is) which may make some sense. Im in new jersey and I got home from work and hit refresh a couple times and poof. available

tkao2025

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that you should check on the hour (don't know how reliable that is) which may make some sense. Im in new jersey and I got home from work and hit refresh a couple times and poof. available

Thanks I'll try that. I have a nexus 7 in the shopping cart as well and just waiting for Nexus 4 available so to save some shipping costs.

GnosticYoyo

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

Finally broke down and installed Check4Change (FireFox) which netted me a confirmed 16GB order after about 10 minutes of auto refreshing. Really just wanted an 8, still have that page refreshing in case one pops up (several have, but always led to an empty cart before finishing). Better than nothing! :)

Just got mine @ 8:45pm Central using the method above, Thanks!

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

I love the way Google is working this, I dont understand it but I think it is messed up and funny. When I periodically look at the page I am getting mixed responses of SOLD OUT and Coming soon. I have no clue what up but Google sure works in mysterious ways!

sixy

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

I can confirm that they're still available, periodically. I finally got an 8GB about 40 minutes ago. Been refreshing most of the evening, off and on.

Broken_Arrow

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

how the hell are you guys still getting this phone? i've been refreshing on and off for almost the entire day and i didn't get the chance to add to cart even once

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca