Anyone else kind of over it?

AJ Hidell

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was really excited, but after spending two weeks using an ancient Sidekick and waiting for the Nexus 4 I'm really unhappy with how this was handled. If this is how Google treats customers maybe they don't need my money.

Saiga

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not over it at all, in fact I am more excited about the Nexus 4 than I've ever been, but of course I was able to order one before they sold out. So that might have something to do with my level of excitement.

The process of purchasing the device was very frustrating, but as soon as I recieved my confirmation email I was happy again and got over my dissatisfaction with Google Wallet.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I was really excited, but after spending two weeks using an ancient Sidekick and waiting for the Nexus 4 I'm really unhappy with how this was handled. If this is how Google treats customers maybe they don't need my money.

Sorry that you didn't get a Nexus! :( Unfortunately lots of people wanted one and Google wasn't expecting it to be that high of demand it seems.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
This kinda reminds me of the Nexus 7 launch this summer. Face it, it's a killer device at a killer price, naturally it's going to be a game of roulette trying to get one at launch. It's not really Google's fault, this happens to lots of companies that launch heavily anticipated electronics.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

gs_up

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This kinda reminds me of the Nexus 7 launch this summer. Face it, it's a killer device at a killer price, naturally it's going to be a game of roulette trying to get one at launch. It's not really Google's fault, this happens to lots of companies that launch heavily anticipated electronics.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

Wasn't Nexus 7 available at other stores, not just Google Play, like Staples, Office Max, Best Buy?

winenerd

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well I blame my bank for blocking the transaction, I pulled out like $1500 in Vegas over Memorial Day and no blocks. Yet somehow $400 to some crazy unknown vendor like "google.com" triggers it haha.

Oh well, I'm more excited than ever! If it is as popular as it seems at the moment it will generate more 3rd party support. And it all honesty, I work 10 hours a day and have an Acer A100 to play with at home when I'm not there, so I'm not sure why I need one anyway :)

Firehazel

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

Out of curosity, which Sidekick are you using? I'm rocking a LX 2009.

I'm not the kind of person to buy something as soon as it's released, so I'm not affected. I know there will be more.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

So before this you had the impression that Google had great customer service?

@_@

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos