New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Jigu005

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine as well!!! Currently it's in a facility less than 45 minutes away. As I guessed correctly they flew my package in. Therefore, it took less than 2 hours for it to come to Newark from Louisville.
I have the same status, however mine does not have a delivery date. When I called ups about it and the rep told me it will deliver on Monday, even though its in Newark which is really strange. I hope she was talking out of her ass.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at 11:46 EST...

I haven't received a back order email or a shipping confirmation. Nothing. I'm just wasting away in limbo and pissed as all Hell.

What a huge bloody mess! :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at 11:46 EST...

I haven't received a back order email or a shipping confirmation. Nothing. I'm just wasting away in limbo and pissed as all Hell.

What a huge bloody mess! :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7

8 minutes before you 11.38:45... and no news yet... seems to be a real disaster... maybe they should give away 50$ refund to google wallet for such a bad experience..

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
One of my friend's in denver, got a back order email and then 1 hr later got shipping info... weird and hard to digest he placed an order at 9.52(MST)... hold on till today night...you might just get lucky...

That's some great news. Hopefully Google screwed up their screw up e-mail.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Phone will be delivered tomorrow!

Ordered at 9:34 MST
No confirmation email, card was charged, pending in wallet
2am MST today, shipping email, shows as complete in wallet
4:20pm MST UPS shows will deliver tomorrow

Last edited:

PANDAFR3SH

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
One of my friend's in denver, got a back order email and then 1 hr later got shipping info... weird and hard to digest he placed an order at 9.52(MST)... hold on till today night...you might just get lucky...
This is exactly what I'm hoping for! Thank you for your input!! It's good to know the slight chance is still there.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It could just be a hold. If that it the case it will drop off in about three or four days depending on your bank.

I am in Alabama and only ordered one 8gb model and nothing else at about 5PM CST on Tuesday, so I was pretty late to the party. I received a confirmation email almost immediately after placing my order.

I received no other emails until a little while ago when I got the dreaded backorder email. One thing is bugging me about it though: I know that I read that I would not be charged until my order ships, and I checked my account this morning and saw that the amount had definitely been charged to my account.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I still kinda hope that they actually did ship mine this morning, but somehow didn't send me the tracking info and accidentally sent me the backorder email lol. If I find out for sure that I won't be getting it anytime soon, I may cancel and put the money towards a new motherboard and CPU or something.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait getting my phone tomorrow! That jelly bean goodness is so close I can taste it:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm honestly shocked at how bad this launch has gone. It's a logistical nightmare. I thought the Nexus 7 release was bad, but this is much worse.

- Google advertises the phone/tablet will be available for purchase on Nov 13, but don't specify what time/timezone
- Completely unannounced (not even notifying those who wanted an email notification) they release the products on the Play Store at a seemingly random time (11:20am on the East coast of Australia)
- Stock runs out (presumably) in 20 minutes of going live so the purchasing is taken off the Play Store and replaced with a "COMING SOON" sign
- Absolutely no communication from Google regarding why you can't purchase the products, or when they'll be back up
- Some customers who did manage to get an order for the phone are now being sent emails telling them that their phone is now on backorder
- Transport of the phones is sporadic and lacks information (my phone is sitting in Lantau Island, HK, with no expected delivery date), others are expecting their phones today.

I'm just surprised at how bad this launch has been. Doesn't even seem like Google tried to organise it for more than 2 minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz