New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired of limbo, I just want an email today so I can forget about all this for the weekend :(

It's just a phone, but I've never had an Android and can't wait to have a Nexus phone. Ordered at 8:36 PST, means squat for being first........ :'(

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm confident that if I can survive the next few ours without receiving a back order email, that I'll get a shipping email late tonight...

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm confident that if I can survive the next few ours without receiving a back order email, that I'll get a shipping email late tonight...

Yeah, I can hope for that, too. I survived all the previous backorder emails being sent out. If I get it before Thanksgiving, I'll be ecstatic at this point :)

ibike63

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Until this morning I had not received anything other than the original confirmation email. At 7:45AM I rec'd text message from UPS that Google sent my phone to UPS. I was thrilled as I finally had evidence of something (tracking #!). At 11:03AM I finally got the email shipping notice from Google Play Store. Up until this time, all anything said was "pending" and that the phone was to ship on 11-15. Relieved/thrilled...due for delivery on Monday. My order was confirmed at 10:43 central time on the 13th.

JaxChris

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
30338908.jpg

29f2r6d.jpg

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
this is so f'ed up if they start back ordering all us guys who got our order in first i WILL NOT own another android device. I know it doesn't mean much to anyone but that's just my take. They couldn't be bothered to announce a release time, when it finally did release it was hell for most people to order, and now there are people who have their N4 and us who got our orders in first are sitting here wishing we just knew something. And in the mean time they have almost $400 of my money held up for 3 days and they can't even respond to my email. I wouldn't put up with this from anywhere else and I'm not having it from Google. I hope i don't get a back order b/c i do really want this phone but THIS. IS . RIDICULOUS.

ok end rant just had to get that off my chest. thanks for listening