New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

ereming1

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
That :33 :34 mark seems to be the curse, I ordered 11:33 am and I only got the confirmation email a couple minutes after order, and nothing since

I don't think so. People who put in the effort to get the phone ordered in the first few minutes are probably more likely to be hanging out in forums like these. I'm in limbo too, and I put my order in at 11:43 Eastern.

TheCube

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
At least Limbo land has that sense of hope that you can dig up if you dig hard enough. Mine's back-ordered and there is no sense of hope, even false ones. Does anyone know how soon N7 was restocked after launch?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
:38 I finally got a concrete delivery estimate from UPS. It was scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday but, now it estimated for early delivery Monday. Sorry for the people who are still waiting.

darthus

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I bought a 16GB at 8:47am pst and a 8GB at 9:00am pst and no e-mails. Is anyone getting an issue where you can't purchase apps from the Play Store with the same card you ordered the Nexus'es on? It gives me a bunch of different error messages, including that my account is on hold, but I can order with another card. I'm wondering if it's related to my order being in limbo.

rodneyw1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think that time will be forever in my mind. Years from now I'll be in the Nursing Home rocking back and forth saying "8:32:47" No one will know the meaning...

classicdom

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered - 11:34:29 AM EST
Google Play My Account Status - Complete
Google Wallet Status - Pending
Confirmation email - NO
Shipping email - NO
Back order email - NO
Location - NY
Limbo status - YES

smoker337

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Google Play My Account Status - Complete
Googlge Wallet Status - Pending
Confirmation email - YES
Shipping email - NO
Back order email - YES
Location - IN
Limbo status - YES

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Amuse Me Puppet

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This is stupid..I am one of the first to order and I get nothing...this whole thing just gives me an incentive to checkout W8 mobile...might just grab me a 920 and cancel this thing...shipping to those who ordered after me is an insult for someone who has been with Google and Android since conception...way to screw your loyal customers Google....

Gravislord

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ordered - 8:33:18 AM PST
Google Play My Account Status - Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012
Google Wallet Status - Pending
Confirmation email - YES
Shipping email - NO
Back order email - NO
Location - CA
Limbo status - YES

Forum statistics