New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Its ridiculous to pay $13.99 for this quality of shipping

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not defending them, but remember it is shipping AND handling... Your paying them to process the order and pay the workers.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Not defending them, but remember it is shipping AND handling... Your paying them to process the order and pay the workers.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

For me, thats not to bad of a price for shipping & handling but thats just what I expect as far as cost when I get something online and want 2 day shipping. I didn't expect this to be quick like Amazon or Newegg and I'm more then happy to wait til Monday for it to be delivered. I'm just happy its finally out and I was lucky enough to purchase one. It will get to everyone within a week.

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just received an email saying my Nexus 4 has shipped

Google Play has been updated and says 'Shipped'.

I'm in London and I believe this is shipping from Dublin, so may be here as soon as Thursday. i can't tell from the TNT tracking info i was set as the number i enter pulls up some other item that says it was delivered back in October. anyone seeing the same thing or know what that is about?

anon(354569)

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just appreciate the fact that I was able to buy one of these devices. Seems like so many people have no patience. I can wait a few days to receive this sick phone!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm only checking on here to see if we get lucky and it ships today but, I wasn't expecting it. I'm just glad I was able to order the devices I wanted. After that I have relaxed about the whole situation.

I'm guess I'm used to all this now and pretty much expect to get my stuff next week. This is not that bad to me. The only retailers that I know of that ship very fast are Amazon & Apple and, you pay for it either in the price of the product (Apple), or through the anual Amazon prime payment. As cheap as Google is selling these devices I can't complain about $13.99 shipping total for a Tablet & phone.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just received an email saying my Nexus 4 has shipped

All the best, I hop you love it like a princess as its beautiful. I know when I get one it will be played with more then the misses for a few days.

nkashayi

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I heared that they started shipping out in UK, since US is 5 hrs behind, I hope they still do the same in US today. I am prepared for Monday but, the sooner the merrier.:p

nkashayi

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I did call 'Nexus Rep' yesterday and he told me that I can expect a shipping email yesterday or today morning. Nothing happened. I called today and was given a shipping date of 15th. Not sure if the first rep had genuine information.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I did call 'Nexus Rep' yesterday and he told me that I can expect a shipping email yesterday or today morning. Nothing happened. I called today and was given a shipping date of 15th. Not sure if the first rep had genuine information.

They have high demand right now and probably a lot of packages to ship out. I would expect a delivery of around Monday the 19th.

bryancotton84

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
A gentlemen posted in another thread that he received a UPS My Alert stating he had a "google" delivery for tomorrow the 15. His google wallet hasnt updated any information however, so google may be backed up in providing the tracking info but some phones must be going out.

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I got my shipping info, however it's still currently sitting in Hong Kong and is supposed to be delivered today? Yeah, that's not happening....

Shipping from HK eh? My hopes of them shipping from local warehouse today and receiving tomorrow have just been shattered... like the back of a Nexus 4 ;)

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
They should have gotten most out today. Doubt they are that backed up. Guess everyone will get them on monday. Making it "FAIR" to everyone. They could have sent out the few hundred they sold today though...Been here friday instead, a lot happier customers! Oh well